Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ive got offers from both Cardiff and bath and I went on UCAS days at both and loved them equally, they both had such a good vibe about them and now I can't decide between them both. I know I would love both but I just don't know. Any help?

ReputationRep:
    Bath any day bro.

ReputationRep:
    Bath is the stronger uni.

ReputationRep:
    bath bath bath

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys all go to bath? What's your opinion of the labs as they seemed small?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Coolgirl12345)
    Ive got offers from both Cardiff and bath and I went on UCAS days at both and loved them equally, they both had such a good vibe about them and now I can't decide between them both. I know I would love both but I just don't know. Any help?
    Hi,

I am a first year International Management student here at the University of Bath. Although I can not help too much with the chemistry aspect of your course, I have really enjoyed my time here so far.

Bath is a great city, it is World Heritage so offers a great experience that makes Bath so unique. The campus environment is also brilliant, you never walk anywhere without bumping into a friend. I believe that Cardiff is not a campus university, maybe this is something that you would like to think about. Have you applied for a placement on your course? The support that you get for obtaining a placement is very good at Bath, I have already used their services for a spring week that I applied to. If you aren't on a placement course at the moment I would certainly encouraging switching, it may be worth checking it out with the department but I doubt it would be an issue if you mention it early on.

Let me know if there are any other questions that you have!

Hayden

ReputationRep:
    i chose bath!!!

ReputationRep:
    Bath for sure.

ReputationRep:
    They are both great! I got an offer for chemistry at both of them Bath is really strong for placements - ideal if you want to work in ' industry '. However, Cardiff has a better focus on research !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.