Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just want to see if anyone is on the same boat as me! I've applied for the Television: HND course and had a phone interview the other day (that hopefully went well ).

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying to the HNC Social Sciences course, hopefully sending it off today lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tieza)
    I'm applying to the HNC Social Sciences course, hopefully sending it off today lol
    Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine though What campus did you apply for? I think mine is at Milton Rd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by odetokeats)
    Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine though What campus did you apply for? I think mine is at Milton Rd.
    Thanks! Good luck to you too I applied for the Granton campus, just waiting to hear back lol. I hope I'll hear back soon, did they schedule the interview with you or was it just random?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tieza)
    Thanks! Good luck to you too I applied for the Granton campus, just waiting to hear back lol. I hope I'll hear back soon, did they schedule the interview with you or was it just random?
    The lecturer actually emailed me and arranged an interview over phone because I apparently live too far away to visit :laugh: I think they had a group interview type thing arranged for everyone else though. I would think they'd get back to you soon with a date!

ReputationRep:
    The lecturer actually emailed me and arranged an interview over phone because I apparently live too far away to visit :laugh: I think they had a group interview type thing arranged for everyone else though. I would think they'd get back to you soon with a date!
    Oh that makes sense then! hahah how far away are you? I know hopefully they do soon I'm just waiting around lol until I know what's happening :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I've been accepted into Year 2 of the Music Business course at Milton Road

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BonniC)
    I've been accepted into Year 2 of the Music Business course at Milton Road
    Aw well done! when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional a couple of days ago, so I'm pretty chuffed! I'm going to send a letter away for accommodation soon, as I live too far away to travel!

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional a couple of days ago, so I'm pretty chuffed! I'm going to send a letter away for accommodation soon, as I live too far away to travel!
    Aww yay well done! oh yeah it will probably be more convenient! lol i hope it all goes well

ReputationRep:
    Hey folks just applied for the HND tv course and totally brickin it as am a totally novice to the industry.

Are they picky about what programme ideas you choose, how much do they quiz you on it?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.