Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    So i have just started driving a nissan micra celebration 2000. Ive come to it today, and it was raining all last night i think, and the driver car seat and the steering wheel is wet through, now the other day, whilst looking at the controls of my car, i opened the sun roof, do you reckon the sun roof is not quite water tight, should i tighten it up, or is it could it be a serious leak?
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Without knowing anything about nissan micras, I would assume that the rubber seals around the sun roof need replacing/repairing. That or you didn't close it properly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talon)
    Without knowing anything about nissan micras, I would assume that the rubber seals around the sun roof need replacing/repairing. That or you didn't close it properly.
    Okay thankyou

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.