Benie Bopeno
Badges: 7
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
anyone has detailed annotations for the following poems, if yes send the to please. Thanks guys in advance.

Hi do you have annotations for the following poems, if you do I beg you send them to me please PLEASE I BEG YOU : Ros Barber, Material, John Burnside, History, Ciaran Carson, The war correspondent, Tishani Doshi, The Deliverer, Ian Duhig, The Lammas Hireling, UA Fanthorpe, A Minor Role, Vicki Feaver, The Gun, Leontia Flynn,The Furthest Distance I've Travelled, Roderick Ford, Giuseppe, Seamus Heaney, Out Of the Bag, Alan Jenkins, Effects, Robert Minihinnick, The Fox in the National Museum of Wales, Andrew Motion, From the Journal of a Disappointed Man,Dljit Nagra, Look We Have Come to Dover!, Sean O'Brien, Fantasia on a Theme of James Wright, Ciaran O'Driscoll, Please Hold, George Szirtes, Song, Adam Thorpe on Her Blindness and Tim Turnbull, Ode on a Grayson Perry Urn
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this.

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses.

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (254)
57.21%
I don't have everything I need (190)
42.79%

Watched Threads