Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Previously in my life i wished to join the military so i have always gone toward qualifications that may help me within that route. however recently i have decided to go to university and study something i believe i would enjoy and be good at. with only 240 UCAS points in BTEC diploma public services i have found that there arent any universities that would accept me for a business course. is there any advice you could give me about where i can look? without having to going back to college.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by jamieTTTT)
    Previously in my life i wished to join the military so i have always gone toward qualifications that may help me within that route. however recently i have decided to go to university and study something i believe i would enjoy and be good at. with only 240 UCAS points in BTEC diploma public services i have found that there arent any universities that would accept me for a business course. is there any advice you could give me about where i can look? without having to going back to college.
    Have you considered a foundation year course?

Here's an example http://www.solent.ac.uk/courses/2016...ails.aspx#tab1

Let me know what you think

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.