Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to get to prom? Watch

ReputationRep:
    i have got my prom on the 8th july and i have everything else sorted but i just don't know how to get there. Can someone give me some ideas please? the only thing i don't want to turn up in is a limo xx

ReputationRep:
    space hopper? pogo stick?

ReputationRep:
    Had a few friends that rolled up in an army truck :lol: machine gun and everything...

Was gonna join them but I was late thanks to being away all day :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Had a few friends that rolled up in an army truck :lol: machine gun and everything...

How the **** did they manage that

ReputationRep:

i very much doubt that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coerce)
    How the **** did they manage that
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    i very much doubt that
    You can hire them quite easily :cute: http://www.starcarhire.co.uk/index.p...ountry=England

ReputationRep:

Haha that sounds so cool! :top:I wouldn't want to turn up in one though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You can hire them quite easily :cute: http://www.starcarhire.co.uk/index.p...ountry=England
    not properly used ones though and i doubt the machine gun was operational, the military would never allow it

ReputationRep:
    The machine gun part lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    not properly used ones though and i doubt the machine gun was operational, the military would never allow it
    No, of course not :unimpressed: that would be highly illegal

ReputationRep:
    just... go normally x'D

I went to prom by public transport like why you gotta make the entrance so big x'D

ReputationRep:
    true, but really it is my last prom so i want to make it special

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.