Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

King of the hill Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay, guys. So the idea behind this game is to remain leader of the hill. This throne is rightfully yours, but all of these pesky forum goers and bloggers threaten your reign. You have to steal that throne back and reign the hill for your own people and empire.

Come up with innovative ways to control the throne again, by knocking off the others, luring them away or any other kind of method you can think of. The only condition is - nothing can stop you taking or being removed from said throne.

So... What are you all waiting for? I've warmed the seat up for you. Now come and take it.

------Sits down and waits patiently------
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I sting you with jellyfish tentacles until you surrender the throne. :king1:

ReputationRep:
    Finally! A respondent you are my favourite person right now.

Now, if you'd be so kind...

----Sits on you to reclaim the throne----
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    This seat isn't big enough for the two of us. :no:

*rocks seat backwards and forwards until you fall off*

ReputationRep:
    We need to keep driving - there aren't many here yet, claiming this throne from us... Call everyone you can!

*Messes up your hair until you are forced to leave and brush it, allowing me to take the throne back*
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Yeah, it's less of a mad scramble for supremacy, and more two people playing practical jokes on each other. :p:

I convince you that the chair on the opposite hill is nicer, much better suited to someone of your status... but when you climb up there for a closer look, it's just a cardboard cutout. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    So it would seem. I think we can rope in some more budding dictators and rulers.

Places cardboard cut out of Senpai in a bed and persuades you to hope in, while jumping back in the throne
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    *gets out of bed one month later, having dreamt of a perfect way to reclaim the throne*

I sneak up behind you and burst a balloon. The loud noise causes you to jump, and I quickly place a drawing pin pointy-side up on the chair. You land on it, and jump again. I repeat this until I'm out of pins, and the throne (now pin-free) is all mine.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, this thread really never went anywhere xD I'm glad you injected life into it once again.

ReputationRep:
    I write your name in a Deathnote - and take the throne

ReputationRep:
    I decapitate you and paint the throne red with your blood.
    MY HILL
    I used to play this on forums old games like tribal wars and always enjoyed how the start of innocent, then go to murder, then chuck norris, then to weird ways you never saw coming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spico)
    I decapitate you and paint the throne red with your blood.
    MY HILL
    I used to play this on forums old games like tribal wars and always enjoyed how the start of innocent, then go to murder, then chuck norris, then to weird ways you never saw coming.
    A friend sews my head back onto my body and I come back to life. I trick you into drinking some orange juice with lots of laxatives in, so you end up leaving the throne to spend eternity in the toilet. I rightfully reclaim the throne.... :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    I pop an entire box of imodium and never defecate again. I then set fire to your stitches and watch as your head proceeds to roll off, again, and then do a frog leap over the back of the throne sliding beneath your headless body before sending it rolling down the hill.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by spico)
    I pop an entire box of imodium and never defecate again. I then set fire to your stitches and watch as your head proceeds to roll off, again, and then do a frog leap over the back of the throne sliding beneath your headless body before sending it rolling down the hill.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I electrify your throne:colone:

Writhe little man, writhe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a full body rubber jumpsuit. I'm still sitting on the throne. That didn't work too well did it now?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by spico)
    I'm in a full body rubber jumpsuit. I'm still sitting on the throne. That didn't work too well did it now?
    Time for the bazooka then:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have Oliver Queen place the blown up parts of me in the Lazarus pit and the bloodlust drives me to murder you to the point of the only remains being a blood smear on the throne that I sit on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by spico)
    I have Oliver Queen place the blown up parts of me in the Lazarus pit and the bloodlust drives me to murder you to the point of the only remains being a blood smear on the throne that I sit on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The blood smear gets into a cut you got while attempting the murder giving you fatal blood poisoning

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I go through the weapon x programme and heal. Then I challenge you to chimichangas and hack you to pieces and claim my rightful place on the throne as my left hand grows back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by spico)
    I go through the weapon x programme and heal. Then I challenge you to chimichangas and hack you to pieces and claim my rightful place on the throne as my left hand grows back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You chopped my clone up, I decapitate you and toss your head to the farthest reaches of the planet

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.