Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    So i was looking through past PSYA4 questions on Schizophrenia and realised that a 24 mark question has never been purely on Psychological explanations of sz. or biological explanations of sz.

That is to say that to my knowledge AQA has never asked:
    "discuss biological therapies of schizophrenia (8+16)" or,
    "discuss psychological therapies of schizophrenia (8+16)".

Of course they have asked questions requiring a 12 mark answer from each subtopic, but to my knowledge never a 24. And so a question for those studying schizophrenia and myself is should we bother learning 24 marks worth of content for the exam or would it be a waste of time and effort.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't risk if I were you. You could prepare an essay plan just in case.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing schizophrenia too - its not worth the risk not to study a 24 mark worth essay i'd say

ReputationRep:
    thx guys appreciate your advice

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 25, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.