Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok by the way im male 24 years old. this is really bugging me now, I've worked at my place for 3 months and this new girl has been working here for a month. from day 1 I made an effort to talk to her and help her out. she seems to really make an effort with all the other staff and initiates conversations, laughs at their jokes and just generally connecting.

but with me she will only greet me if I say hello first. she never initiates with me and I feel rejected.

to describe her, I would say she is very conventional. as in she will laugh at people she likes jokes even if it isnt funny, and is 'overly enthusiastic' about everything, quite a bright personality.

I tend to be a deep thinker, philosophical, dry sense of humor, intelligent, laid back, people pleaser.

what gives?

ReputationRep:
    You don't give off a weird creepy vibe? Do you fancy her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    You don't give off a weird creepy vibe? Do you fancy her?
    The staff that get on with her get on with me, and most of the staff get on with me, but she never talks to me. and no she isnt very attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConfusedSoul91)
    The staff that get on with her get on with me, and most of the staff get on with me, but she never talks to me. and no she isnt very attractive.
    Hmm don't know maybe don't help her as often unless she asks for help but stay polite. I would just ignore her if she is ignoring you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.