Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! I have an offer to study adult nursing at De Montfort in September and wanted to get in contact with anyone else who is studying nursing or midwifery. I hope to be staying in the Waterway Gardens accommodation at De Montfort and wondered if anyone else would be aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloemchenry)
    Hello everyone! I have an offer to study adult nursing at De Montfort in September and wanted to get in contact with anyone else who is studying nursing or midwifery. I hope to be staying in the Waterway Gardens accommodation at De Montfort and wondered if anyone else would be aswell?
    Congrats did u go for any numeracy and literacy test & interview submitted since December and have not heard from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taip)
    Congrats did u go for any numeracy and literacy test & interview submitted since December and have not heard from them
    I sent my UCAS off on January 5th and had my tests and interview on February 3rd. My friend in my college class sent her UCAS off before Christmas and also applied to DMU but hasn't heard back yet so I wouldn't worry! What have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have an interview soon for Adult Nursing, I was just wondering what the numeracy and literacy test was like and what actual interview questions you were asked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MufaroYvonne1)
    Hey I have an interview soon for Adult Nursing, I was just wondering what the numeracy and literacy test was like and what actual interview questions you were asked?
    The English and maths were very simple questions, much easier than GCSE maths and English, so I wouldn't worry at all! The interview was fine, the questions I was asked were very specific to the things I had included in my personal statement so I would just read your statement again to prepare yourself! I was also asked a question on how I would deal with a scenario that they gave me, but that wasn't too difficult! I'm sure you'll be 100% fine but good luck and hopefully I will be studying with you in September😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloemchenry)
    The English and maths were very simple questions, much easier than GCSE maths and English, so I wouldn't worry at all! The interview was fine, the questions I was asked were very specific to the things I had included in my personal statement so I would just read your statement again to prepare yourself! I was also asked a question on how I would deal with a scenario that they gave me, but that wasn't too difficult! I'm sure you'll be 100% fine but good luck and hopefully I will be studying with you in September😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you very much for your help! Hopefully I will be okay, I don't know why im so scared haha! Thak you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MufaroYvonne1)
    Thank you very much for your help! Hopefully I will be okay, I don't know why im so scared haha! Thak you
    That's okay I felt soooo nervous for mine but felt very relaxed once I'd arrived and met a few people! The tutors are sooooo nice and just remember they invited you along because they like the sound of you and want you to be a student there, you're already half way there! Let me know how it goes

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.