Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it? I thought the questions were reasonable pleasant (compared to what they could have been!). Plus they asked about morals, justice and judicial creativity - the only three which I revised...yay!

I did the questions on creativity and justice, which I think I did quite well on. Last night I read through the mark schemes and examiners reports of two questions which were more or less identical to the questions I answered today - so I included all the things that they mentioned in my essays.

Its a shame that my disasterous LAW5 paper is going to completely bring my grade down to a C (I need AAB), even if I get a really good mark in LAW6. GRRRRRRRRRR...

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think the paper was a gift, just before the exam started our teacher looked at the paper and with the smile on her face we all realised that the exam gonna be good this time. I've done judges question and fault. The only downside of this is exam is that it only lasted for 1.5 hour, I wish I could have 10 minutes to draw a reasonably good conclusion, but anyway I am quite happy

ReputationRep:
    I though it went reasonably well, with most of the questions being identical or similar to previous ones. That said Law5 was pretty difficult with liability owed to so many people there was no where near enough time to fully discuss it all!

ReputationRep:
    paper6 was a real gift with both morals and justice together, i need AAB, but i failed my history paper5 on monday coz the questions were from outside of syllabus, todays law exam really cheered me up though, just have to get a decent grade on the other history exam to get a B in it,,, pray for me!! lol

ReputationRep:
    I thought that paper was really good - however, there are only a limited amount of questions they can ask, and they all seem to be pretty similar anyway. For fault they just change 'should not' to 'should' questions, etc. I did fault and justice and was really pleased with what I wrote - however law5 was completely disastorous other than my evaluation of the actus reus of theft.
    Got 280 points last year so hopefully I can still get an A.

Anybody who took law for A2 gona do it at uni? - I am, can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumahumour)
    I thought that paper was really good - however, there are only a limited amount of questions they can ask, and they all seem to be pretty similar anyway. For fault they just change 'should not' to 'should' questions, etc. I did fault and justice and was really pleased with what I wrote - however law5 was completely disastorous other than my evaluation of the actus reus of theft.
    Got 280 points last year so hopefully I can still get an A.

Anybody who took law for A2 gona do it at uni? - I am, can't wait!
    yea i'll be doing law at newcastle providing i get the grades..so flipping scared coz of that bloody history paper. where are you going to do it?

how did everyone find paper5 on monday?

was it,
    question 1- a)-theft, burgulary,obtaining property
    b)-criminal damage,theft(though i only mentioned it), making off and intoxication
    c)-well evaluation

ReputationRep:
    I thought that paper was really good - however, there are only a limited amount of questions they can ask, and they all seem to be pretty similar anyway. For fault they just change 'should not' to 'should' questions, etc.
    There are a very limited number of questions they can ask. However, this usually means people tend to pre-plan answers to questions, which means when they come to answer the actual question in the exam (which may be slightly different than the one planned) they put in a load of irrelevant information or just simply dont answer the question. This really pisses of the examiners (have a look at a few of the examiners reports of the past few years) as they can see a pre-planned answer a mile off.

Saying this, knowing me I've probably gone and done this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bratva10)
    yea i'll be doing law at newcastle providing i get the grades..so flipping scared coz of that bloody history paper. where are you going to do it?

how did everyone find paper5 on monday?

was it,
    question 1- a)-theft, burgulary,obtaining property
    b)-criminal damage,theft(though i only mentioned it), making off and intoxication
    c)-well evaluation
    You forgot aggravated criminal damage under s1(2) CD Act71

ReputationRep:
    You forgot aggravated criminal damage under s1(2) CD Act71
    yea thats wot i meant. was there anything else in question 1?
    i though evasion of a liability as 2.1a when the guy bought the plant, but i may be wrong,,only thought of it after exam though

ReputationRep:
    I thought that I was sooo lucky on that paper! I had only learnt Law and Justice and Fault and they turned up! Not to mention the law and justice one was a doddle! I had my geography synoptic aswell, hence why I did minimal revision!

I wrote approx. 11 sides - should have done alright
    I need AAA to do Law at Leeds, I reckon my module 4 will drag it down coz of one of the dodgy q's on it. Every1 else thought it went alright though the girl sitting nxt to me only wrote 2 sides and finished within 10 mins...I would be worried if I was her!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't really like the mod4 or mod5 papers. But I did write an ok evaluation in both of them so that would help.

It probably could have been evading a liability but I didn't put it. I hate all the deception offences so was glad I only had to do ob prop cos thats the only one I knew in any detail. Still, need an A to get into Exeter uni

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.