Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are your relationship goals for the future? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I might consider marriage if I ever get bored, but I can't see that happening until I'm in my late 30s at least

What about you?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    To find one. :lol:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to get married around my mid 20s.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    In spite of how things have gone so far, I remain optimistic of discovering that special someone (hopefully in the near future)

Aww :console:

ReputationRep:
    Get in one

ReputationRep:
    beat me to it :P

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any. I have life goals for myself. To me, having relationship goals isn't important. I'd rather just go with the flow in that department.

ReputationRep:
    Find one too

I don't care about the rest. Don't really want to get married or have kids but it will depend on the other person too. If I really like her and she wants those things then I might reconsider. Too soon to think about that tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Anime binge-watching sessions until the world grows cold :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Well i hope ill still be with the guy i am with now. Would like to get married but not fussed about when, would probably prefer no earlier than mid-late 20s, but if i feel so inclined a might, but i dont want to get married at 25 just because we have been together for 5 years or whatever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Most Competitive)
    I might consider marriage if I ever get bored, but I can't see that happening until I'm in my late 30s at least

What about you?
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that you feel alone" - Robin Williams

My relationship goals = surround myself with good people.

(Original post by Changing Skies)
    I'd like to get married around my mid 20s.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha I said that in my teens, alas here I am unmarried in my mid 20s. It's a good thing though I am a completely different person to my teen self.

ReputationRep:
    I'll get married but only to someone who appreciates my need for other women

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    In spite of how things have gone so far, I remain optimistic of discovering that special someone (hopefully in the near future)
    Aww omg I'll be your special someone :love :love:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    The only goal I have left in my own relationship is for us to move to a bigger house and adopt more cats together

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by whorace)
    I'll get married but only to someone who appreciates my need for other women
    What about her need for other D?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What about her need for other D?
    Sure, as long as she keeps that business private, i'd rather not hear about the kinky affairs of my wife, unless she has learned a new skill

ReputationRep:
    be happy together and support each other

travel the world

get married and start a family

ReputationRep:
    I want to be in a loving, committed relationship - but no marriage because I don't personally see a point in this day and age.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.