Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I started my third year of uni in September I've been getting paid student finance but have just realised they have not took into account my parents income so I am been underpaid is possible to send of my details and get reimbursed or is it too late?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi amy-lou93

    You can still request to be asessed on your parents income.

    Please complete yourself the "include household income form 15/16"
    and ask your sponsors to complete the "PFF2 15/16". You can then post these to us.


    We will send you a letter when it has been assessed, or if we require any evidnece of income so please keep checking your online account for updates.

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.