Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ne one here doin GCSE statistics on friday? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i was just wondering if anyone here knows why the exam is 2 and a half hours long!?!? i know that there will be standard deviaiton and spearman's rank coefficient corelation but does that justify the amount of time needed for the paper?

ReputationRep:
    i have no idea. i hardly no any statistics, do we havr 2 do binomial distribution?

ReputationRep:
    I am... and those 2 are just 2 parts in different sections of the AQA textbook, theres 14 chapters to learn so just assume theres a few questions on each chapter that make up the 2 and half hours...

ReputationRep:
    I'm on chapter 11 as we speak.

ReputationRep:
    ok, BTW im doin aqa statistics but i've only got an edexcel textbook to revise from. Will that be a problem?

ReputationRep:
    nope should be about the same, I have the AQA textbook though only 4 chapters left to go and then it's past papers tommorow.

ReputationRep:
    our teacher said that their weren't any stats revsion guides so we haven't got any :confused: i think i'm just going to have to work with past apers and the specification

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.