Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wow this forum is really addictive isnt it !

i was just on the forum yesterday and looked at my postcount (1,109) and my increasing daily postcount of 18.. and i literally though to myself what the fk am i doing, so the long short and the tall of it is now my exams are finished i gonna leave the forum before i get too addicted. it funny i came on this forum lookin for info on unis, my first post was just about durham, then i found the general chat forum and *oh dear...*

anyway i wish you all the best of luck wit your exams, and im sure you will do fine. have a good summer and make the most of the time you got left at home!
    i know we will probably bumb into each other in durham but wont be aware of it, so i look forward to that!

to round this post off i will just say that, although i have enjoyed the college rivaly thing, it is pretty clear that all colleges have their advantages, so i am sure wherever you are at durham it gonna be awesome!

syonara duramites,
    i wish you all the best

and goodbye endorf. (if my post count rises above 1,109 i will need some abuse)

ReputationRep:
    Tata, hope to see you at Durham!

ReputationRep:
    i think i may also take my cue to leave shortly..having become increasingly addicted to this site. I'll still be hovering around the durham forum a bit but i think its time i went outside and got a bit of fresh air! its been a pleasure chatting to you all.. and if i bump into any of you then please remember im normal (tries to look normal :rolleyes: ) even though i will hopefull be at hatfield (grades permitting!) good luck with your exams everyone.. (im freaking out about chemistry tomorrow but im sure we'll all get through it!) and hope i see you in october..

Holly xx

(ps. sorry endorf for hijacking your thread )

ReputationRep:
    Whats all this silly talk of becoming addicted to UKL ! If its that much of a deal why dont you just post less, its not like ur snorting blow !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whateva144)
    Whats all this silly talk of becoming addicted to UKL ! If its that much of a deal why dont you just post less, its not like ur snorting blow !
    Believe me....it's addictive (- this coming from someone with over 1000 posts :rolleyes: ...how sad am I?)

ReputationRep:
    Eeeps! Don't go! Lolz.. now that exams are over, stay!
    *tries desperately to get Endorf's post count to rise*

ReputationRep:
    don't gooooo, stay with us here in the Durham forum at least.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 23, 2004
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.