Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've just accepted my offer to study Nutrition and Dietetics in September. Who else will be joining me?? Liz x

ReputationRep:
    When did you interview? I'm still waiting to hear if I have an offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leils21)
    When did you interview? I'm still waiting to hear if I have an offer.
    I had my interview 27th Jan. I got my offer on Wednesday just gone - nearly 3 weeks waiting.

ReputationRep:
    im still not decided but chester is looking like my firm choice for human nutrition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 30038460)
    I had my interview 27th Jan. I got my offer on Wednesday just gone - nearly 3 weeks waiting.
    I only had mine on Tuesday so looks like I might have a while longer to hear 🙈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leils21)
    I only had mine on Tuesday so looks like I might have a while longer to hear 🙈
    Have you heard yet?

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard yet?
    No news yet

ReputationRep:
    anyone else yet?!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, are you starting Human Nutrition in Chester in September? Just wondering, as that is my firm choice too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairelockerbie)
    Hi, are you starting Human Nutrition in Chester in September? Just wondering, as that is my firm choice too!
    Hi, I'm starting the nutrition and dietetics course - think we'll be in the same modules though for the first two years. Just waiting on my access to HE results before getting too excited though! How have you got on with your college/school stuff? Liz x

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've just accepted my offer to study Nutrition and Dietetics in September. Who else will be joining me?? Liz x
    I am! Hi Liz!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davesadler3)
    I am! Hi Liz!! x
    Hello!!

ReputationRep:
    Cool I can potentially know at least one person before I start! I've got a feeling that I'll be a minority on the course, I think there are usually only 2/3 males per year, dietetics is a bit of a girls club apparently!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davesadler3)
    Cool I can potentially know at least one person before I start! I've got a feeling that I'll be a minority on the course, I think there are usually only 2/3 males per year, dietetics is a bit of a girls club apparently!

Well I now know of yourself and another guy who is 19 and on the human nutrition course. So at least you won't be on your own

ReputationRep:
    Hi Liz and Dave! Yeah, i also read we would be studying the same modules for a while!

I'm doing an access course at West Cheshire college, not completely finished yet, but I'm definitely getting the results I require. I'm really looking forward to it, although I am going through a battle with student finance atm, so I will be very excited when that's all sorted. where are you doing an access course?

Dave, so are you doing human nutrition?

Claire x

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,Nutrition and Dietetics at Chester is my firm choice too! See you all in September (hopefully!) - Becca x

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am starting the nutrition and dietetics course this September too, See you all there Nikita xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.