Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why would an attractive girl show interest in me if other girls don't? watch

Most of the time I seem to be invisible to girls, and I almost never get girls looking at me. However the other night a very attractive girl (blonde, Scandinavian) was clearly very interested in me (she approached me!) and we ended up kissing. Other guys tried to get her to dance with them but she wouldn't. I've also noticed her staring at me once during the day. So why does this one girl show so much interest in me whilst other girls never notice me?

ReputationRep:
    Why are you complaining?

(Original post by Mayhem™)
    Why are you complaining?
    i'm not, just trying to understand it

ReputationRep:
    She found you attractive and the other girls either don't or are too shy.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    she has different tastes to the others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Most of the time I seem to be invisible to girls, and I almost never get girls looking at me. However the other night a very attractive girl (blonde, Scandinavian) was clearly very interested in me (she approached me!) and we ended up kissing. Other guys tried to get her to dance with them but she wouldn't. I've also noticed her staring at me once during the day. So why does this one girl show so much interest in me whilst other girls never notice me?
    Cause other girls are shallow and love douchebags. Since you didn't approach her unlike other guys she found you more desirable. But idk

ReputationRep:
    If you continue to pigeonhole attractive girls as snobs, you, my boy, are hopeless. You need to embrace certain truths. For one, not all good-looking people share a type. They don't get attracted ONLY to equally attractive beings.

ReputationRep:
    she prolly a golddigga, saw u wid all dem ps $$

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she's confident and goes after what she wants. A lot of girls feel like the guys should approach, or they just aren't confident enough. Other girls probably notice you they just don't make it so evident.

ReputationRep:
    maybe she finds you attractive as you not common (douchebaggy and other similar paradimes) i have found the same thing myself when i was actively seeking companionship that i could get girls way way out of my league with them approaching me even back in year 9 when i happened the first time so before i consider jewllery to be my life career format when one of the most attractive girls on our coach (most of the guys fancied her and well i did too but did nothing as she was way way out of my league) who was a couple of years older as well started talking to me one day it wasn't long after i was promoted to that level in the coach (maybe a week or two at the most) and well our conversation talked about a lot of stuff quite random for the most part that i can remember as she just hands me her number on a piece of paper and says call me just as she got off

ReputationRep:
    Because attractiveness is blatantly subjective.

Why is this a hard concept for people I swear I've found myself saying the same rubbish so many times on here..

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you are so attractive that other girls are too shy to approach you?

ReputationRep:
    It is quite interesting. One thing people do ignore is the level of subjectivity. You might by some chance look like someone they admire or something? There could be lots of reasons, like i've noticed people who look like girls i've had something serious with are more attractive even if my guy friends say nah.

I've had a girl abroad, Spain, interested in me for literally no other reason than that I was British and have quite a posh stereotypical accent lol

ReputationRep:
    Ask her out on a date, you muppet.

Seriously, don't pass up a good opportunity.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.