Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    When you're putting down the deposit for accommodation does that come out of a loan, or do you have to pay the money up front?

    Assuming you're talking about on campus accommodation: Usually, the loan will come through before any payment is required by the university. If that doesn't happen, ring Warwick Accommodation as soon as they ask for money and tell them that you haven't received your loan yet, and they'll sort it out. I don't recall there being a deposit, though? Off campus, it's entirely up to you, your housemates and your landlord.
    Discussions on TSR

  • Latest
  • Personalise
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.