Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Gym and jumping out with friends I do but is there anything else, I get so bored and Im starting to browse the web far more then I should...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeroic)
    Gym and jumping out with friends I do but is there anything else, I get so bored and Im starting to browse the web far more then I should...
    Learn an instrument, binge watch fargo, make friends on TSR, REVISE!

ReputationRep:
    Masturbation. Great long term hobby, and its usually free.

ReputationRep:
    You should try jumping into oceans from cliffs. I did it Cornwall and it was exhilarating. :nutcase:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    perhaps browsing the internet is a hobby

ReputationRep:
    Sex (serious)

ReputationRep:
    Invest in a dart board or try playing pool/snooker. They're great and make throwing things or hitting things so much fun. Plus darts helps with your accuracy and trejectory, which is useful for maths (not that you're going to work it out) and physics. Additionally, darts is multi-purpose. Think of all them poor souls you can throw knives at and hit with certain accuracy all the more fun for eliminating possible threats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniel9998)
    Masturbation. Great long term hobby, and its usually free.
    Loooooool youve got a follower!

ReputationRep:
    Listening to music, stargazing, playing a new sport, reading about topics you find interesting, writing stories or poetry, photography, cooking, gardening

ReputationRep:
    watch curb your enthusiasm, play an instrument, do a martial art, do archery, cycling

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.