Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

http://cdn.onlinewealthreport.com/hm...ter-4weeks.jpg

Her on the left and not on the right? she looks good either way but I far prefer her figure on the left (especially her thighs). Am I alone on this or do other people also think so?

ReputationRep:
    Please be mine.

ReputationRep:
    Lol same, i love a girl whos carrying a bit of meat and doesn't have abs. They look more curvy and nice. Also who does this happen to be, stalker?

No you're not weird, I think most guys prefer slightly chubby girls.

I would not call myself skinny but I'm definitely slim (weigh a little above 100lbs) and I would never gain weight to please men and I prefer the body on the right I'm very uncomfortable carrying fat on my belly.

ReputationRep:
    It looks like she has toned muscle on the right, and that looks nicer in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Her on the left and not on the right? she looks good either way but I far prefer her figure on the left (especially her thighs). Am I alone on this or do other people also think so?
    yah left is better.

Right is too skinny and since she has no tits, looks like a man.

ReputationRep:
    Not that surprising, she looks a healthy weight in both, not overweight or too skinny in either so just comes down to personal preference

ReputationRep:
    The girl on the right has mighty shoulders. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    left is better fairs yeah

for those saying they don't like abs, say someone was like a slightly thinner taller version of the one on the left with ab definition is this chill???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    http://cdn.onlinewealthreport.com/hm...ter-4weeks.jpg

She looks 👌hawt👌 in both photos

ReputationRep:
    I don't blame you ...
    the one on the right has a horrible birth mark on her right foot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milzime)
    left is better fairs yeah

for those saying they don't like abs, say someone was like a slightly thinner taller version of the one on the left with ab definition is this chill???
    The left one without 5kgs would be ok. The right one looks like a guy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.