Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, i'm looking at places to live for next year and one place i want to apply to is a place off campus called London House in Stoke On Trent (near the Sainsburys) but I have no idea how to apply to it. I don't think they have a website and I can't find a phone number but I know it exists because I have friends who live there and I have been there.

    How do I apply to London House, does anyone know?
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.