Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Anyone who may be able to help

Am messaging you about Compelling Reasons for Student Finance.I started Liverpool John Moores in September 2013 and withdrew from my course in May 2015. The reason for this was because my Godmother/Aunt who am so close to passed away and it was an shock to me. It left me feeling very upset, down, depressed and didn't want to leave my student accommodation so therefore was missing uni work and uni days. I decided to move back home and withdrew from my course.
    What evidence could I back up with this information when I make a written letter to student finance regarding this?

I then got accepted into another course on September 2015 and enrolled onto the course and got one student finance instalment but due to becoming very sick and depressed again and got very homesick and worried I came home which was the best thing for me as it helped me a lot and finally fine now with the support from my family(my student finance for 2015/2016 stopped before the second instalment so didn't get the full years funding but I know one instalment still counts as a full years funding.
    What evidence could I provide for this too?

It's just am going to go back to university at home in September and going to travel everyday to uni so that am home so I don't become sick again. All I took was tablets which was available in my house when I was sick and the support from my family helped me overcome my depression stage and also finally have got over the fact my aunt has gone. Please let me know any information you could provide me with its just I want to make sure I am at least entitled to an extra year funding for my new course am not worried if I don't get the two years extra funding as I only need one extra year for my new course.Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.