te_amo
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I wanted to find out if they are any universities that provide foundation year in nursing apart from keele, uclan and uwe ? Or another course that is a foundation course that can help me step into nursing. I have GCSE grade D in Math, i'm planning on resitting the exam this june, but i think it might be to late to enter.
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by te_amo)
I wanted to find out if they are any universities that provide foundation year in nursing apart from keele, uclan and uwe ? Or another course that is a foundation course that can help me step into nursing. I have GCSE grade D in Math, i'm planning on resitting the exam this june, but i think it might be to late to enter.
Huddersfield and Liverpool do them too otherwise check out hnc courses in health and social care as universities will consider that for entry too.
te_amo
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
Huddersfield and Liverpool do them too otherwise check out hnc courses in health and social care as universities will consider that for entry too.

Thanks for the reply, I just checked out Huddersfield and liverpool uni I only see BA hons and not the foundation course for Nursing. Is the course under a different name ?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by te_amo)
Thanks for the reply, I just checked out Huddersfield and liverpool uni I only see BA hons and not the foundation course for Nursing. Is the course under a different name ?
Huddersfield
http://search.ucas.com/course/summar...&ret=providers
Liverpool
https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/un...ar-0/overview/
te_amo
Rep:
?
Thank you so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (81)
26.91%
No - I have already returned home (38)
12.62%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
19.93%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.3%
No - I live at home during term anyway (91)
30.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed