Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls: how much did it hurt when you lost your virginity? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Your virginity

Or even gymnastics. Honestly, I haven't lost mine myself but I'm not scared, it's just a bit of tissue that's all

Don't worry
    I am not worrying.... What worries me that, why people have to make silly threadsfirst it was bleeding that makes me vomitthis one that makes me sickand there is another one "clean up" which is disgusting firstly i don't like sex and all these threads making me hate this even more :hare:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Why do you need to go incognito?

I'd send pics but I'm using my phone.
    Browser history and cookies

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    :bawling: Why did you make this thread?
    Come on sweetie. Ignore them. Leave all these (imagined) highly sexed people. Let them have their night of laughter.
    :console:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a guy and it hurt alot so I accidentally crapped on his penis

The thread title says girls. Thread is about vagina and hymen.

It never mentioned men and buttocks.

What is wrong with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a guy and it hurt alot so I accidentally crapped on his penis
    lube and relaxation probably the best advice anyone could give (and its an unwritten goldne rule of sex, for every gender to go to the bathroom beforehand!!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    lube and relaxation probably the best advice anyone could give (and its an unwritten goldne rule of sex, for every gender to go to the bathroom beforehand!!!)
    In his case I would recommend more than just a ****, rather an enema.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notorious AHIG)
    In his case I would recommend more than just a ****, rather an enema.
    that too! if you have IBS or other stomach related problems then theyre a big influence on performance too, just saying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbella~)
    Not at all, I used the old fisting beforehand technique and no pain, no blood, nothing.
    :lolwut:

u need jesus.

I feel like this is something that needs to be said, as I've seen this to be a common misconception on TSR.

It should not hurt when you have sex for the first time. It may be a little uncomfortable when you 'break' the hymen (I say break in inverted commas because it often doesn't actually break during sex, it stretches), but it should not be outright pain. If you are in pain, or you are too 'tight' for him, this means you are not 'turned on' enough, and therefore not lubricated enough to have vaginal sex. In most cases, this can be a case of just rushing into it - make sure to spend enough time on foreplay.

If you're scared, or too nervous, then 1) chances are you're not truly ready and 2) it will more than likely hurt because your muscles will tense up. Having said that, there are other reasons why sex can hurt with have nothing to do with how aroused you are, including having inflamed genitals, or with deep penetration, inflamed ovaries/internal organs, or irritation on the vaginal tissue.

Obviously this is mostly aimed at (cis) girls (cis merely because I know this is true for cis women, I don't know enough about sex for trans women), but can I just make a point to everyone that if your sexual partner is in pain and wants to stop, you stop, and you should expect the reverse. No means no, no matter what. If they felt pressured into saying yes and aren't ready, this is not really consent, make sure they and you are 100% confident/comfortable first, and remember that they can stop sex at any time, as can you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.