Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who's your favourite Pokémon? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I sort of gave up on the video game series after Generation III, however I still have and play the games.

Out of all of them it will have to be Totodile and its evolutions :love:

What's yours.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Can only be one + its evolutions.

ReputationRep:
    Togepi or Jigglypuff

ReputationRep:
    Snubbull is my favourite <3

ReputationRep:
    Design-wise, Scyther and Scizor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Design-wise, Scyther and Scizor
    Scyther looks awesome, but he's actually quite weak

ReputationRep:
    Ho-oh, what a tank. Ho-oh>Lugia.

Groudon too, Ruby had such **** Pokemon that the legendaries were almost crutch to beat the Elite 4

Always liked Crobat too, looks sick and so quick to inflict that paralysis

ReputationRep:
    squirtle :sexface:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Charizard.

Name:  image.png
Views: 186
Size:  57.9 KB Jynx

ReputationRep:
    In all seriousness though, it's arcanine! I have a tattoo of him and everything

What a qt :lovedup:

ReputationRep:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeadEnd_96)
    Ah, memories of saving right before the final floor of the tower with x99 Great Balls, x99 Quick Balls, x99 Timer Balls, x99 Ultra Balls, x99 Pokeballs. Not wasting my Master Ball on this guy.

ReputationRep:
    alazakam or dragonite or chansey - they're absolute tanks with very limited weaknesses and very good moves/stats. alazakam knows recover and psychic. chansey has killer HP and knows softboil, as well as being able to learn a huge amount of special moves e.g. blizzard, hyper beam, fire blast, psychic, etc. and dragonite? well, he's just simply amazing in terms of his strength and advantages regarding fire, water, grass, fighting, electric, ground, etc. I won't say "mew" or "mewtwo" though because although they're technically the strongest pokemon (gen I) they're a bit cheap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ante Bellum)
    Scyther looks awesome, but he's actually quite weak
    I know :c
    Its speed is pretty decent, but ideally you want to evolve it ASAP for Scizors defence and still fairly high speed.
    Wouldn't have it in my main party though.

Usefulness wise I'd probably say Metagross or Salamence, I love those guys.

ReputationRep:
    Ninetales.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    alazakam or dragonite or chansey - they're absolute tanks with very limited weaknesses and very good moves/stats. I won't say "mew" or "mewtwo" though because although they're technically the strongest pokemon (gen I) they're a bit cheap.
    I've a level 58 Kadabra at the moment... but I can't evolve him because I need to trade

ReputationRep:
    Blue Eyes White Dragon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Ah, memories of saving right before the final floor of the tower with x99 Great Balls, x99 Quick Balls, x99 Timer Balls, x99 Ultra Balls, x99 Pokeballs. Not wasting my Master Ball on this guy.
    Tell me about. I can still remember the hassle I had to go through to weaken Rayquaza so that it only had 1 HP. Then I would throw my Ultra balls and nervously wait whilst the Ultra ball rocks from side to side, hoping that Raquaza wouldn't burst out again. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Hawlucha is really cool.

There's literally so many though...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.