Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I can't get over my one night stand watch

ReputationRep:
    So the other night I was out with my friends and I got with this really nice guy. He's a bit older than me and left uni two years ago. We had a great night and he ended up coming back to mine. I felt like he was really keen on me, and before he left the next day he passionately kissed me goodbye and then promptly texted me.

But now I'm confused. He texted me saying that he wanted to see me again (if he was back in my city) but it wouldn't be in a datey way... and that 'if I played my cards right' he would 'stay in the night again'. I am so hung up over this guy now. I literally can't think about anything else and it is doing my head in. My friends said I should just play it cool, so I though I'd text him for the first time in a few days asking him how he was. He replied but he hasn't replied to me reply! I'm really not sure if he's keen or not! And what I should do! Getting with other guys in clubs isn't the same I feel for gay people as it is for straight people, and I really hate apps like Grindr and Tinder. I'm just worried that I've become attached to my first ever one night stand.

Anyone got any advice?
    Feel free to ask any questions if this isn't very clear as it is quite ranty!

Thank you so much
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    What do you want? Sex or sex within a relationship.

Sounds like ke just wants an fb if that. A few kind words amd a nit fo sex and he has you all over. Dont kid yourself. If its mutual lust that's cool, but it doesnt sound like hes after any more.

ReputationRep:
    You're name isn't Georgia is it......? (yes or no will suffice)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swoldier)
    You're name isn't Georgia is it......? (yes or no will suffice)
    No i'm a guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chubsworth)
    No i'm a guy
    Why isn't 2 guys having a one night stand from a club the same as a male and female? (apart from the obvious). Just curious as where I work it's not uncommon to see guys getting off with each other. More so than straight people.

ReputationRep:
    Why isn't 2 guys having a one night stand from a club the same as a male and female? (apart from the obvious). Just curious as where I work it's not uncommon to see guys getting off with each other. More so than straight people.
    Do you happen to work in a gay bar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BWV1007)
    Do you happen to work in a gay bar?
    I certainly do. Although its kind of mixed. maybe 40/60 straight/gay.

ReputationRep:
    should have had a one-night sit

ReputationRep:
    I certainly do. Although its kind of mixed. maybe 40/60 straight/gay.
    Oh cool. I've always wanted to go to one but never had the courage. I don't even go to my uni's LGBTSoc (2 people I know from there have blocked me on Facebook).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BWV1007)
    Oh cool. I've always wanted to go to one but never had the courage. I don't even go to my uni's LGBTSoc (2 people I know from there have blocked me on Facebook).
    Well if you're anywhere near Liverpool come check out Gbar. First drinks on me

(Original post by sleepysnooze)
    should have had a one-night sit
    'twas a one night lie.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.