Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who's going Warrington
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Dazza_alker)
    Who's going Warrington
    For what? (There may be a better section to post than in chat )

Is it a school? I see that it's a place in Lancashire

:facepalm2: yep, Cheshire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dazza_alker)
    Who's going Warrington
    No one with any sense, if they can possibly avoid it.

(Original post by SeanFM)
    For what? (There may be a better section to post than in chat )

Is it a school? I see that it's a place in Lancashire
    Cheshire, technically

(Original post by Origami Bullets)
    No one with any sense, if they can possibly avoid it.

Cheshire, technically
    Yeah, I'd say it's in Cheshire. Also, Warrington's got an IKEA, don't be hating. :awesome:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    No one with any sense, if they can possibly avoid it.Cheshire, technically
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Yeah, I'd say it's in Cheshire. Also, Warrington's got an IKEA, don't be hating. :awesome:
    Warrington isn't that bad, better than Runcorn :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Gulliver's World's in Warrington
    But in itself the area is crappy xD
    Manchester is much better

(Original post by iEthan)
    The worst part about Runcorn is the damn bridge. Although I'm hesitant in calling it Runcorn bridge as that's considered controversial by some. :ninja:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    The worst part about Runcorn is the damn bridge. Although I'm hesitant in calling it Runcorn bridge as that's considered controversial by some. :ninja:
    WIDNES WIDNES WIDNESSSSSSSSSSS :rofl: — my Dad lives in Widnes, hence I have a bit of local knowledge :yep:

WIDNES WIDNES WIDNESSSSSSSSSSS :rofl: — my Dad lives in Widnes, hence I have a bit of local knowledge :yep:
    Well, I couldn't have picked a worse person to say that to. :lol: If your dad's from Widnes, that would explain your dislike of Runcorn, then.

When was the last time you went? Widnes has got an ice rink and everything now, it's all decked out. :yep:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Well, I couldn't have picked a worse person to say that to. :lol: If your dad's from Widnes, that would explain your dislike of Runcorn, then.

When was the last time you went? Widnes has got an ice rink and everything now, it's all decked out. :yep:
    Hahahahahaha :rofl: — I don't dislike Runcorn, it's just so desolate (like Widnes tbh), also the "decking out" is a bit of a joke imo. The ice rink and the cinema (aka the "Hive" should have been there about 23 years ago :lol:. It's a little while since I last went. About 4 months I think… you close by then?

ALSO, am I the only one that thinks the TESCO looks like a HUGE airport?!

Hahahahahaha :rofl: — I don't dislike Runcorn, it's just so desolate (like Widnes tbh), also the "decking out" is a bit of a joke imo. The ice rink and the cinema (aka the "Hive" should have been there about 23 years ago :lol:. It's a little while since I last went. About 4 months I think… you close by then?
    What I love is they decked it all out then put it in the middle of nowhere where most public transport can't reach. :rofl:

Also, I'm from Liverpool, so not too far away.

ALSO, am I the only one that thinks the TESCO looks like a HUGE airport?!
    No, that thing's humungous. It's also never busy. Whenever I've been there, there's like five people there - I don't understand how it's still open tbh. :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    What I love is they decked it all out then put it in the middle of nowhere where most public transport can't reach. :rofl:

Also, I'm from Liverpool, so not too far away.

No, that thing's humungous. It's also never busy. Whenever I've been there, there's like five people there - I don't understand how it's still open tbh. :lol:
    Everyone uses the Morrisons, it baffles me as to why they put it on a massive island. No buses there or anything. Defeats the point even if it is cheaper! So glad you agree with me though, it does look quite swish one has to admit :rofl:

Doesn't the 2a go to the Hive once every 47 years? Ah, Widnes… so close yet so far. I was expecting you to be a southerner tbh, I don't know what gave me that impression! :giggle:

Everyone uses the Morrisons, it baffles me as to why they put it on a massive island. No buses there or anything. Defeats the point even if it is cheaper! So glad you agree with me though, it does look quite swish one has to admit :rofl:
    Yeah, those who I know in Widnes do go to Morrisons, thinking about it. And then you have the Asda in the centre.

Yeah, it looks cool, too bad no one's ever there to appreciate it. :lol: I say that - it's rather great to have a store that big practically to myself.

Doesn't the 2a go to the Hive once every 47 years? Ah, Widnes… so close yet so far. I was expecting you to be a southerner tbh, I don't know what gave me that impression! :giggle:
    Especially on the goddamn 61, if we're talking about the ridiculous of buses.

And definitely not a Southerner. :lol: Northern through and through.

ReputationRep:
    Also, Warrington's got an IKEA, don't be hating. :awesome:
    Well that's damning with faint praise if ever I heard it...

Best thing about Warrington is the fast-ish train out of it (though I'm yet to work out why they built two stations in the same city without a rail connection between them :facepalm: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.