Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    If you are in a foreign country and lose your proof of id, you don't have any contacts back home and you are homeless, how would you get back in? maybe we go further and say you closed your bank or something.

    Could you prove you were English by some super test at the embassy or something?

    You'd just need to attend the local embassy for your country. They have ways of proving who you are, for instance I believe they can look at the digital copies of your passport to see the photo is you etc.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.