luv me! xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkler)
    hey oe=ple! why isn anyoe onlone!!! ive been celverbrating""

i want t talk to peol;le!!!! dan you""

luv me! xxx
    cool - I'm a "bit" drunk too, but obviously I didn't have as much as you

ReputationRep:
    hmmm. what did i have tonight??? bou 6 reef, 2mailbu anf coke an i sneaked a kuxozade bottle filled with arhers into spons! bout half a pint ithink!

no that muh really! ut look hoe much fun i am1

ill translae imornimg!##

D

ReputationRep:
    hmmm. what did i have tonight??? bou 6 reef, 2mailbu anf coke an i sneaked a kuxozade bottle filled with arhers into spons! bout half a pint ithink!

ill translae imornimg!##

D
    I look forward to the translation - in the meantime, Congratulations!

hehe i just knew someone wud come on here drunk Congrats sparkler

ReputationRep:
    lol, where you going?? the weather is pretty crappy up here at the moment!!

Weather is pretty crappy here as well! lol! I dunno exactly where I am going but I do know its up near Camarthen and not as far as Tenby and is too small to be on the map we are using to get there!! lol! Should be fun!

ReputationRep:

ill translae imornimg!##

D
    Oh I think I got worse than you!! lol! I just wish I did not do half the stuff I did. Can I just ask, what is the inherent attraction I have with medical students (especially blonde ones)?? And why did I have to say half of what I did to her?? lol!! PM me if you wanna know what I remember saying cos its too dirty for general posting!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LemonLime)
    Congratulations guys!!!!

Loads of stuff on upsu.net about freshers for all you lovely people
    Hehehe! I know its a multiple post but I am bored at work and no one else is online!! I have had a look at the upsu.net site. What events are you planning on going to??

ReputationRep:
    ohhh, shaming!! i've been awake a couple of hours and i just remembered that i posted on here! anyway, i (think i) said i would translate, so here goes!!

hey oe=ple! why isn anyoe onlone!!! ive been celverbrating""

i want t talk to peol;le!!!! dan you""

luv me! xxx
    hey people! why isnt anyone online!!! i've been celebrating!! i want to talk to people!!!! damn you!! (what would i have talked about if somebody was online?!)

ill translae imornimg!##

D
    hmmm..what did i have tonight??? about 6 reef (its embarrassing but i get really quite drunk on it), 2 double malibus and coke, and i sneaked (snook??) a empty lucozade bottle of archers into spoons! i tipped it into a pint class and it went over the half-pint mark! not that much really, but look how much fun i am! (why did i say that?!)

well, as you can tell it was a really really good night! had to bloody come home early though probably better that way though, haha..

i got my AS12 letter this morning! i'm going to portsmouth! i'm going to portsmouth!

ReputationRep:
    ...but look how much fun i am! (why did i say that?!)

well, as you can tell it was a really really good night! had to bloody come home early though probably better that way though, haha..

i got my AS12 letter this morning! i'm going to portsmouth! i'm going to portsmouth!

You do sound fun, definately my kind of girl!! lol!

Whay!! I look forward to cing u there!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syxxthmunky)
    Hey all!

My names Ellis, this is a sweet forum! I am happy i found it

So yeh... I'll be seeing you all in October as i will be getting my butt down to portsmouth to study business marketing Anyone studying the same course?

Got my accomodation details too, i am at the langstone flats which was my 1st choice so i am very chuffed

How old is everyone here when they join in October?
    Hey Ellis.
    I'm doing buisness mareting aswell..should be good fun.
    I took a gap year (sort of- I actually started at a UCL in London and then hated it and quit) so I'll be 19, turning 20 when we start.

Aren't Langstone flats quite far from the business building- Richmond Building?
    I'm in James Watson.
    Can't wait...not long now.

ReputationRep:
    I know alot of Pompey F.C. supporters are hardcore so is it not wise to wear my footie shirt when Im there incase I get beaten up for being a Spurs fan lol.

ReputationRep:
    Good thing I don't own any football shirts then!! lol!

ReputationRep:
    wow! ages ago i started this thread up! cool!

well confirmed thats it! portsmouth for the next 7 years. does anyone know when we actually go back? the site says oct 5th but isnt freshers week earlier?

im going to go crazy and just go nuts to everyone. sorry thats just me :P blaaah!!!!

ReputationRep:
    well the accomodation starts on oct 2nd - so im guessing thats when

ReputationRep:
    cool! im cacking about accomodation cuz i havent sorted mine yet, the packs spose to come soon but im on holiday for 11 days. good job my mums friend is taking care of it all though, lol shes gonna have to forge my signature!

did u have to list in order the accomodation places u wanted and theyd allocate the next available? ive ranked mine i bet i get the one that looks like coronation street that looks well good there! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danm)
    i bet i get the one that looks like coronation street that looks well good there! haha
    Coronation street?? Which one is that? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marina183)
    Hey Ellis.
    I'm doing buisness mareting aswell..should be good fun.
    I took a gap year (sort of- I actually started at a UCL in London and then hated it and quit) so I'll be 19, turning 20 when we start.

Aren't Langstone flats quite far from the business building- Richmond Building?
    I'm in James Watson.
    Can't wait...not long now.
    Good stuff! hey! you from London aswell? So i am I live in South West London (near Heathrow airport) I am 19 yrs old as i type, i would of went to uni if i didnt stuff up my 1st year in 6th form when i was doing AS levels, i dropped a year down while my friends were in upper 6th i was still in lower 6th.

Langstone flats are about 10 mins away from the main university isnt it? (well by the free bus that is available) not sure how long it is by walk.

I can't wait either though i am abit nervous... lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syxxthmunky)
    Good stuff! hey! you from London aswell? So i am I live in South West London (near Heathrow airport) I am 19 yrs old as i type, i would of went to uni if i didnt stuff up my 1st year in 6th form when i was doing AS levels, i dropped a year down while my friends were in upper 6th i was still in lower 6th.

Langstone flats are about 10 mins away from the main university isnt it? (well by the free bus that is available) not sure how long it is by walk.

I can't wait either though i am abit nervous... lmao
    Are the QEQM flats, gud.Everyone is in james watson flat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LILY)
    Are the QEQM flats, gud.Everyone is in james watson flat
    I have no idea abou the QEQM flats, it looks like a shopping centre to me LOL (btw i never been to any of the open days due to my coursework deadlines at school) so my only visual views about the accomodations are the accomodation booklets lol!

My friend is in QEQM, i have one friend coming to portsmouth

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.