Turn on thread page Beta

Portsmouth University watch

Announcements

think most people are at james watson, if i remember there is one for marget rule as well... dont quote me tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    What date is everyone going down to pompey? I'm planning on the 2nd Oct.
    Im plannin on goin a bit early

im from guernsey so im a special case :rolleyes:

bloody boats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LemonLime)
    think most people are at james watson, if i remember there is one for marget rule as well... dont quote me tho
    I'd be that "one" in Margaret Rule

Woo! I get the whole halls to myself

(Original post by pradster)
    I'd be that "one" in Margaret Rule

Woo! I get the whole halls to myself
    Apologies for the awful spelling of that it was late at nite. See i told you someone was there do i win a prize?!?

ReputationRep:
    OMG.. anybody else receive this huge pack through the post today! This is going to take ages..now its starting to sink in properly!

Stuff to send back, stuff to buy... just... STUFF!

Everybody got them mixed emotions of SCARED, EXCITED, NERVOUS AND ANTICIPATION?

I have!

ReputationRep:
    hehe, they send you a free diary too... I just liked getting a parcel in the post to be honest lol... does make everything feel like its finally happening tho, 'tis cool

Aww yeah the free diary!! I forgot about that, lost mine in the second week in a book shop whilst looking for a 30 quid economics textbook i used to hold my door open with :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Wot huge pk, did you receive in post 2day.I aint gt whatever you have yet!Hopefully get it next week!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get anything either, hopefully on Monday's post

gaga_kid:

I know how you feel man! I am feeling nervous and excited at the same time, i have no idea what i am in for! lol

cjames40:

Are you travelling by boat? :eek: interesting way to get to your uni

(Original post by LILY)
    Wot huge pk, did you receive in post 2day.I aint gt whatever you have yet!Hopefully get it next week!
    ooooo what d'ya get? what d'ya get?!?! feel like its xmas and i dont have any presents :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, i am so anxious 2 find out.This means we are off 2 Portsmouth in 6 Weeks.It's ages away!It does fell like xmas already lol!

Silly thing is, I found this time goes soooooooooooo slowly, but as soon as I got there xmas came around really quickly. Time flies when ur doing stoopid essays

ReputationRep:
    Silly thing is, I found this time goes soooooooooooo slowly, but as soon as I got there xmas came around really quickly. Time flies when ur doing stoopid essays
    Do u enjoy Portsmouth?I tink i will find it difficult @ first coz i live in London.I wil get use 2 it i suppose.

(Original post by LILY)
    Do u enjoy Portsmouth?I tink i will find it difficult @ first coz i live in London.I wil get use 2 it i suppose.
    L.O.V.E I.T. such a cool place to live and caters for everyone. from music to shopping, sport to sitting on ur arse people watching in bars What do you like spending ur time doing?

ReputationRep:
    L.O.V.E I.T. such a cool place to live and caters for everyone. from music to shopping, sport to sitting on ur arse people watching in bars What do you like spending ur time doing?
    I LOVE anything fun.Things like sports, music.R da clubs and restaurants decent?Portsmouth is a nice place 2 think.Theres no noise.Hope i will make friends easily there!What are da QEQM halls like?I cant wait!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ohh.I forget.love shopping.Heard u get really good bargains.Also a gud shopping centre too!!!

(Original post by LILY)
    I LOVE anything fun.Things like sports, music.R da clubs and restaurants decent?Portsmouth is a nice place 2 think.Theres no noise.Hope i will make friends easily there!What are da QEQM halls like?I cant wait!!!!!!!
    Loads of nice restaurants at gunwharf quays (http://www.gunwharf-quays.com/eatingout/eating_out.htm ), clubs not too sure on, not my thing really, all i know is flares, the cheesy 70s club :rolleyes: i think most of the student bars are along guildhall walk and the clubs are on southsea front. Shopping... hmm... bargins at gunwharf, normal high street stuff in town, unique kinda stuff on albert road and not too far by train to southampton/london.

Are you in the tower at langstone?

ReputationRep:
    Not to mention there's also a guitar store called Nevada music in portsmouth, i know where i will be going when i get bored

Lily your in QEQM?

ReputationRep:
    Loads of nice restaurants at gunwharf quays (http://www.gunwharf-quays.com/eatingout/eating_out.htm ), clubs not too sure on, not my thing really, all i know is flares, the cheesy 70s club :rolleyes: i think most of the student bars are along guildhall walk and the clubs are on southsea front. Shopping... hmm... bargins at gunwharf, normal high street stuff in town, unique kinda stuff on albert road and not too far by train to southampton/london.

Are you in the tower at langstone?
    Yeah i am @ langstone.I am unsure whether QEQM is gud or not.Dont look 2 bad.Compared to James Watson.What activities do u do in Portsmouth?Thanx 4 the website i will have a looK!

(Original post by LILY)
    Yeah i am @ langstone.I am unsure whether QEQM is gud or not.Dont look 2 bad.Compared to James Watson.What activities do u do in Portsmouth?Thanx 4 the website i will have a looK!
    QEQM is either the tall tower or the smaller flat type things isnt it? Dont know anyone who lived there so cant offer any info on what they are like. I do sod all in portsmouth :rolleyes: but i know loads of people joined societies and they all say they are great.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.