Portsmouth University Watch

This discussion is closed.
Praddles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Worse, but I'm allowed. I can't remember why though, but I'll remember why soon.
Carreh
Badges: 2
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pradster)
Worse, but I'm allowed. I can't remember why though, but I'll remember why soon.
lol im bored, no one is about to chat
Praddles
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LemonLime)
lol im bored, no one is about to chat
I blame the pubs and bars and clubs. What the hell are people thinking going there when they can sit in front of their computer and chat to us?!
Carreh
Report 14 years ago
I blame the pubs and bars and clubs. What the hell are people thinking going there when they can sit in front of their computer and chat to us?!
I know! far cheaper to buy a bottle/can/keg, pay someone to smoke in ur face/stand on ur feet/play crap music and talk to us!
Christophison
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
Hey, found out im not in jw in in beterson halls
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wow! I missed a bit in 24 hours!! lol! Hi new guys, sorry, cant remember names!! lol! LemonLime, U know where I am staying! Cant believe u dont remember! How will u ever find me?? :rolleyes:
Carreh
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
Wow! I missed a bit in 24 hours!! lol! Hi new guys, sorry, cant remember names!! lol! LemonLime, U know where I am staying! Cant believe u dont remember! How will u ever find me?? :rolleyes:
Not cant remember simon, cant be bothered to trawl through the thread to find out I did plee for people to send me info like course, where their from, course etc so i cud put a link in my sig but i was ignored :eek:
Praddles
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
send me info like course, where their from, course etc
You really want to know what course we're doing, huh?
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not cant remember simon, cant be bothered to trawl through the thread to find out I did plee for people to send me info like course, where their from, course etc so i cud put a link in my sig but i was ignored :eek:
Alright I will add it onto the PM i am about to answer!!
Carreh
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SciFi25)
Alright I will add it onto the PM i am about to answer!!
Good good, saves people asking then!

And prad what ya drinking?!
Praddles
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
And prad what ya drinking?!
Dunno - I lost track but I remember something in a pint glass that looked vaguely like beer. I'll go on a limb and say it was Carlsberg because that's what it usually is...

I need coffee...
Carreh
Report 14 years ago
Dunno - I lost track but I remember something in a pint glass that looked vaguely like beer. I'll go on a limb and say it was Carlsberg because that's what it usually is...

I need coffee...
hehe im drinking one part archers, squillion parts lemonade
Christophison
Report 14 years ago
Biffy Clyro - 5th October,Whitesnake - 15th October, Hundred Reasons 22nd November,36 Crazyfists - 19th October, Dillinger Esc Plan - 25Tth Nov, Pitchshifter & SIKTH & Minus -6th Ocotber.............These bands i know of so far
Christophison
Report 14 years ago
I think i may join you with some drinks...ill need to raid the fridge for my parents bear, then re arange it so it looks like nones been taken........................... ................
Carreh
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Christophison)
I think i may join you with some drinks...ill need to raid the fridge for my parents bear, then re arange it so it looks like nones been taken..
lol i used to do that! or top bottles up with water!
Christophison
Report 14 years ago
Its all good, no need, they bought a couple of boxes..hmmm...in on a friday night drinking alone....what is the world coming to
Carreh
Report 14 years ago
Its all good, no need, they bought a couple of boxes..hmmm...in on a friday night drinking alone....what is the world coming to
but its a saturday night :confused:
Christophison
Report 14 years ago
but its a saturday night :confused:
Indeed so it is........i really need uni to start ive done nothing for so long i cant keep track of the days, yesterday i thought it was wednesday :confused: And can you it seems as it is actually sunday :rolleyes: Have you been out tonight at all then?
Carreh
Report 14 years ago
Indeed so it is........i really need uni to start ive done nothing for so long i cant keep track of the days, yesterday i thought it was wednesday :confused: And can you it seems as it is actually sunday :rolleyes: Have you been out tonight at all then?
ive not been anywhere... have no life! lol
cjames40
Report 14 years ago
ive not been anywhere... have no life! lol
lol, i know how you feel!!

I cant afford to go out anyway

im so bored!!!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (268)
80%
Leave (67)
20%

Watched Threads