Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by cjames40)
    lol, i know how you feel!!

I cant afford to go out anyway

im so bored!!!!
    lol so am i.... grr dont have anything to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LemonLime)
    lol so am i.... grr dont have anything to do!
    same here im soooooooo bored!

(Original post by Tammy86)
    same here im soooooooo bored!
    looking forward to arrving at pompey, freshers and starting ur course?

ReputationRep:
    yeah cant wait to get down there and start, id rather be anywhere right now than here! How about u? looking forward to starting back at uni?

(Original post by Tammy86)
    yeah cant wait to get down there and start, id rather be anywhere right now than here! How about u? looking forward to starting back at uni?
    Yeh really looking forward to it. missing people from my course and i could do with a nice horrid essay to be worrying over!

ReputationRep:
    I cant wait!!! freshers is gonna be awesome! startin the course.... not so much, i havn't used my brain for a while, gotta find the 'On' Button

I do move in on the thursday tho.... so im probably gonna be alone for a couple of days! good chance to wander round and find stuff!

I cant wait!!! freshers is gonna be awesome! startin the course.... not so much, i havn't used my brain for a while, gotta find the 'On' Button

I do move in on the thursday tho.... so im probably gonna be alone for a couple of days! good chance to wander round and find stuff!
    There will be plenty of people around then!
    Going back to working will be a shock but as freshers they break you in gently

ReputationRep:
    Do they give you much work to do at the start of term then?

ReputationRep:
    I think 'Break' is the right term, my brain is fragile and unused, does this learning thing hurt??

You lookin forward to goin back?

22 days till term starts..... but who's counting :rolleyes:

I think 'Break' is the right term, my brain is fragile and unused, does this learning thing hurt??

You lookin forward to goin back?

22 days till term starts..... but who's counting :rolleyes:
    I spose it depends on ur course and stuff. I had to hand an essay in within the first 4 weeks, a once a week seminar paper started after the first lecture and i think the rest for a while was reading and presentation planning i think. Not too bad.

yeh learning thing does hurt.... lots

I cant wait!

ReputationRep:
    I spose it depends on ur course and stuff. I had to hand an essay in within the first 4 weeks, a once a week seminar paper started after the first lecture and i think the rest for a while was reading and presentation planning i think. Not too bad.

yeh learning thing does hurt.... lots

I cant wait!

Its Ok the alcohol will numb the pain a little

I think someones gonna have to teach me how washing machines and irons work wen i get there too!! That'll be a challenge!

Its Ok the alcohol will numb the pain a little

I think someones gonna have to teach me how washing machines and irons work wen i get there too!! That'll be a challenge!
    lol washing machines... yeah i cant use those lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be arriving on the friday night, so up for a pint then?

oooo!! I have my webcam working!! Hehehe! No need to visit family and friends anymore!!

(Original post by SciFi25)

oooo!! I have my webcam working!! Hehehe! No need to visit family and friends anymore!!
    lol my mum threatened to get a webcam for me.... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)

I think that sounds like a great idea... and im not the kinda person to turn down a drinking opportunity

will you have your bass with you then too??

ReputationRep:
    I think that sounds like a great idea... and im not the kinda person to turn down a drinking opportunity

will you have your bass with you then too??
    Hey cool I play bass

Can I come? I'm not at pompey uni or anything, and probably never will be, but I have nothing to do on friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    Hey cool I play bass

Can I come? I'm not at pompey uni or anything, and probably never will be, but I have nothing to do on friday

Cool mate, what kinda bass you got?

More people = More Rounds..... so yeah

ReputationRep:
    Can everyone PM me where they are gunna be living and what course they are doing so i can make a nice list for people to see?
    Cheers

Hey,i'm studying accounting with business law and i tink i must be the only one staying in QEQM halls,while you lot will be in James Watson!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Cool mate, what kinda bass you got?

More people = More Rounds..... so yeah
    I have a fender jazz bass. Got it from PJs for £329. It's pretty nice. It'll last me for a few more years before I go for a real nice bass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LILY)
    Hey,i'm studying accounting with business law and i tink i must be the only one staying in QEQM halls,while you lot will be in James Watson!!!!!!!!
    My friend is staying there and i am in Langstone, just under a minute walk, iw ill be visiting QEQM quite often, see what my mates up to

Sweet bass Onearmedbandit, always loved fender jazz and precision basses, i have a fender jazz bass copy from a brand called SX, it's great, that's coming down to portsmouth with me while my 5-string ibanez and soon to get 4-string ibanez stays at home in London

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.