The Student Room Group

How many people do you think would attend your funeral if you were to die tonight ?

Scroll to see replies

Like 20 lol :colonhash:

I keep my circle small, no room for snakes
Original post by Sciatic
1000-1100

Liar
I genuinely think 0.
Reply 23
3, plus maybe 1 or 2 extended family members, literally that's it, no-one would care basically lol.
Original post by I love life
Liar

Well thats just a calculated number but I'll see :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Tbh there'll be people who come to my funeral who will come for my family not me, so I might not even know them. But I am friends with quite a lot of people so quite a few from when I was at school, uni, jobs and people I've met online and stuff. Don't know a number but it will cost a lot. :redface:
I think about 50 would come to mine if all my extended family who never bother with me came but I wouldn't want them there. I would only want those who cared and bothered with me while I was alive there. Nothing more annoying that these extended family members crying like a banshee at a funeral after not giving a crap about the person while they were alive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Original post by defenestrated
if i died
would you come to my funeral
would you cry
would you feel some regret that we didn't try
or would you fall apart the same as i

Spoiler

is this that jls song

why friendo why
Original post by zanner
is this that jls song

why friendo why

you weren't supposed to understand :getmecoat:
Original post by Spock's Socks
I think about 50 would come to mine if all my extended family who never bother with me came but I wouldn't want them there. I would only want those who cared and bothered with me while I was alive there. Nothing more annoying that these extended family members crying like a banshee at a funeral after not giving a crap about the person while they were alive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So true

Enjoy your + rep

Quick Reply

Latest