Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Business Homework Completely Stumped Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have been assigned homework but I have literally 0 clues on how to do the Decisions and Technology question I think this is because I missed a lesson and it is my fault but I have 1 week to complete this homework and I need help.I have completed the first section.

I also need to somehow make this assignment between 4000-5000 words and I have only done 1000 for the first bit

Please Help me !

http://imgur.com/MRoK4E6

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Q4 - The reason the marketing varies is due to: different culture , different tastes , different trends. Businesses will market in different ways to communicate with the people of that country. E.g. Kelloggs adapted the packaging in the India market to include hollywood movies on their packaging because in India people are big fans of hollywood movies therefore increased sales there.

Q5 - Technology has changed. Robotics now take over factories which reduces expense (paying employye wages), but has a huge initial cost and maintenance cost but allows more production (output). The impact is that there is more output, in the long term the costs will be reduced, more efficient and less waste e.t.c

Q6 - Internet and television to reach wide audience.

Q7 - Talk about price, product, place and promotion. Talk about adv. and disadv.

Q8 - conclude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by User9719)
    Q4 - The reason the marketing varies is due to: different culture , different tastes , different trends. Businesses will market in different ways to communicate with the people of that country. E.g. Kelloggs adapted the packaging in the India market to include hollywood movies on their packaging because in India people are big fans of hollywood movies therefore increased sales there.

Q5 - Technology has changed. Robotics now take over factories which reduces expense (paying employye wages), but has a huge initial cost and maintenance cost but allows more production (output). The impact is that there is more output, in the long term the costs will be reduced, more efficient and less waste e.t.c

Q6 - Internet and television to reach wide audience.

Q7 - Talk about price, product, place and promotion. Talk about adv. and disadv.

Q8 - conclude
    Thanks !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.