Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiii,

I have now an offer from Leeds to study Psychology next year and I am pretty sure it is going to be either my firm or insurance choice. I am looking at accomodation and I ve read a couple of threads regarding them. And i ve come to the conclusion that I would like Charles Morris or CV.

I am quite a fussy person soo...I want a nice ensuite room and also a social place. I think Charles Morris would be better because I heard it is really niice and soical but my only problem is that it is catered and I am vegan.

Soo what are the meals like in Charles Moriss? Is it like obligatory to eat there? Cant I cook for myself?

Would CV be better for me? Are the rooms still nice like Charles Morris` are? How soical it is?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claup)
    Hiii,

I have now an offer from Leeds to study Psychology next year and I am pretty sure it is going to be either my firm or insurance choice. I am looking at accomodation and I ve read a couple of threads regarding them. And i ve come to the conclusion that I would like Charles Morris or CV.

I am quite a fussy person soo...I want a nice ensuite room and also a social place. I think Charles Morris would be better because I heard it is really niice and soical but my only problem is that it is catered and I am vegan.

Soo what are the meals like in Charles Moriss? Is it like obligatory to eat there? Cant I cook for myself?

Would CV be better for me? Are the rooms still nice like Charles Morris` are? How soical it is?

Thanks in advance
    It says in the second paragraph here http://accommodation.leeds.ac.uk/inf..._morris_hall/3

that the university does not supply vegan food

Central village is probably the best non catered halls, I cant really think of any negatives except price (but if you're considering charles morris I assume thats not an issue)

As for the social side, no matter what people who haven't been to uni yet will tell you from rumours etc there is NO SUCH THING AS A SOCIAL OR UNSOCIAL HALLS, the thing that decides that are your flatmates but you can't really control that.

If I were you I would pick central village

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.