Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

There is a girl in my uni seminar class, who I am rather fond of...
    We are in a funny situation, as we have been out twice together (alone) to nice bars in my city, got drunk and ended kissing (nothing sexual, im not a fan of drunk sex). We get on well when sober. I want to ask her out properly... However, I am unsure about where I stand with this girl.:

-I don't know whether if they were dates,
    -She sent me a very long text after the first time out, how she wasn't looking for a relationship right now..
    -We text daily, but its allways an imbetween of flirty and friendly.

Any advice would be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There is a girl in my uni seminar class, who I am rather fond of...
    We are in a funny situation, as we have been out twice together (alone) to nice bars in my city, got drunk and ended kissing (nothing sexual, im not a fan of drunk sex). We get on well when sober. I want to ask her out properly... However, I am unsure about where I stand with this girl.:

-I don't know whether if they were dates,
    -She sent me a very long text after the first time out, how she wasn't looking for a relationship right now..
    -We text daily, but its allways an imbetween of flirty and friendly.

There is your answer she does not want to be tied down she wants fun and casual nothing serious. Sorry.
    Just cause a boy and girl go out does not mean it always has to be called a date she could have wanted your company.

(Original post by sajjadws)
    There is your answer she does not want to be tied down she wants fun and casual nothing serious. Sorry.
    Just cause a boy and girl go out does not mean it always has to be called a date she could have wanted your company.

To be fair, that is true

(Original post by Anonymous)

Here's your answer. But.. Don't cross her yet, situation might change, she said 'right now', which means it can change in the future. It could be due to the workload or other reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile

She kept coming to sit next to me at an event at our SU last night and is coming to my house party...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.