Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

can someone check if this sentence is correct watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    J'ai les cheveux noirs et les yeux bruns. Je suis assez grand pour mon âge mais je suis aussi un peu gras. Néanmoins, mon frère est complètement différente pour moi. il est haut commes trois pommes et très mince.

(Original post by jolo2811)
    J'ai les cheveux noirs et les yeux bruns. Je suis assez grand pour mon âge mais je suis aussi un peu gras. Néanmoins, mon frère est complètement différente pour moi. il est haut commes trois pommes et très mince.
    Différent * de moi *
    Comme *

Sinon c'est correct !

Edit : if you have some french work to do, I'd be happy to help !

ReputationRep:
    thanks a lot.. I have a controlled assessment next week so I just need to make sure evrything's correct!

Okay do not hesitate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Okay do not hesitate
    Could you help me with my french please?

(Original post by GeologyMaths)
    Could you help me with my french please?
    Of course ! I read in La Société Française that you want someone to read your essay right ? I can ^^

ReputationRep:
    Of course ! I read in La Société Française that you want someone to read your essay right ? I can ^^
    I made a thread in the MfL but noone has respondes yet

ReputationRep:
    Différent * de moi *
    Comme *

Sinon c'est correct !

Edit : if you have some french work to do, I'd be happy to help !
    Though I'm born and raised British, with my dad coming from France and having French relatives, I once asked them for some help regarding my controlled assessment in French about 3 years ago. I.e. they wrote the majority out for me. Despite this, when the teacher marked it she claimed it made no sense and was one ofbthe worst pieces of French she had ever seen. So I took both her corrections and my friend family's help, and ran them through Google Translate. To no avail, HERS made no sense, and my family's came out making perfect sense.

British teachers teaching French... Why can they never do it?

(Original post by Tinemither)
    Though I'm born and raised British, with my dad coming from France and having French relatives, I once asked them for some help regarding my controlled assessment in French about 3 years ago. I.e. they wrote the majority out for me. Despite this, when the teacher marked it she claimed it made no sense and was one ofbthe worst pieces of French she had ever seen. So I took both her corrections and my friend family's help, and ran them through Google Translate. To no avail, HERS made no sense, and my family's came out making perfect sense.

British teachers teaching French... Why can they never do it?
    O_____O omg your teacher is a bit .. EUH stupid x)
    Careful with Google translate , it REALLY makes no sense ! I'm pretty sure that when your family helped you did a great work , unless your french teacher is a native , Idk why she's acting like that --"

If you have the work I can read it if you want

ReputationRep:
    O_____O omg your teacher is a bit .. EUH stupid x)
    Careful with Google translate , it REALLY makes no sense ! I'm pretty sure that when your family helped you did a great work , unless your french teacher is a native , Idk why she's acting like that --"

If you have the work I can read it if you want
    Well, it was around 4 years ago so I don't have any of it... But it was funny to say the least :P I'm now sitting my final year of A-levels. This was first year GCSE. But thank you for the offer anyway c:

(Original post by Tinemither)
    Well, it was around 4 years ago so I don't have any of it... But it was funny to say the least :P I'm now sitting my final year of A-levels. This was first year GCSE. But thank you for the offer anyway c:
    Ah oui 4 years ago :lol:

YW :3

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 19, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.