Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Surgery that could allow trans women to have children of their own.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Let's have a moment to appreciate how stupid and bigoted cherryred90s, FluffyCherry, Blue_Mason and Trapz99 are.

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PFO 24/7)
    Let's have a moment to appreciate how stupid and bigoted cherryred90s, FluffyCherry, Blue_Mason and Trapz99 are.

Dont mention me in any of your posts. Please remove this.

ReputationRep:
    I will mention you whenever I see fit. Trapz99

Oh, and I won't remove that. Your rules don't apply here, diddums.
    Why can't you just leave me alone?

ReputationRep:
    This is only the second time I have ever quoted one of your posts. Grow up.

If you make a post that I disagree with I am perfectly entitled to take issue with it. You're not in a primary school anymore, diddums.
    But why are you insulting everyone you disagree with by mentioning them and calling them names such as diddum or describing them as stupid and bigoted? Learn some manners please. If you called someone that in real life you'd get beaten up or told off. So stop please.

ReputationRep:
    Accusing someone of bigotry makes you sound pretty bigoted yourself. Just saying.

ReputationRep:
    And calling Hitler a fascist makes you sound pretty fascist too.

Thank you for your contribution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ante Bellum)
    Accusing someone of bigotry makes you sound pretty bigoted yourself. Just saying.
    I completely agree. That guy needs to stop thinking that everyone who disagrees with him is bigoted. I respect his right to state his opinion yet he insults anyone who doesn't agree with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    That guy needs to stop thinking that everyone who disagrees with him is bigoted.
    I do not think that everything who disagrees with me is bigoted.

But, when I see someone saying something bigoted things I will call them out on it.

ReputationRep:

But, when I see someone saying something bigoted things I will call them out on it.
    But intolerance of the intolerant doesn't make you a bigot too? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    The OP is a known troll, lets all move on and let him sit in angst

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ante Bellum)
    But intolerance of the intolerant doesn't make you a bigot too? :lol:
    No. See Karl Popper on the paradox of tolerance:
    Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I don't agree with this. The only real women are those born with female reproductive organs and those women should be the only ones to have children, in my personal opinion. I'm sure this idea of men having children will be met by strong opposition from the majority of British people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoping4thebest)
    Personally I don't agree with this. The only real women are those born with female reproductive organs and those women should be the only ones to have children, in my personal opinion. I'm sure this idea of men having children will be met by strong opposition from the majority of British people.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hoping4thebest)
    Approximately 1/5000 women suffer from mrkh and may be born without a vagina, cervix or uterus.... That's a lot of "not real women".

ReputationRep:

What an Idiot you are! Calling someone a bigot because they have a different opinion to you is pretty bigoted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackSweetness)
    What an Idiot you are! Calling someone a bigot because they have a different opinion to you is pretty bigoted
    Please see below.

No. See Karl Popper on the paradox of tolerance.

ReputationRep:
    Please see below.
    bigot confirmed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    I completely agree. That guy needs to stop thinking that everyone who disagrees with him is bigoted. I respect his right to state his opinion yet he insults anyone who doesn't agree with it.
    Ignore him. He wants a reaction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Approximately 1/5000 women suffer from mrkh and may be born without a vagina, cervix or uterus.... That's a lot of "not real women".
    Ok

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.