Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew when uea accomadation application was open? Or if it was already open? Also, is the accomadation on a first come first serve basis?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    same
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Aliyah_rose)
    Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew when uea accomadation application was open? Or if it was already open? Also, is the accomadation on a first come first serve basis?

Thank you
    (Original post by AgnesGrey1)
    same
    Looks as thought they've now opened up applications! Check out this page here which will give you a guide about it as well as link through to apply!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

do anyone know if there is a deadline?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Thanks

I believe there is to have accommodation guaranteed! Actually in a lecture right now, but will check it out for you when I get back to my flat unless anyone else beats me!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everyone
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Thanks

So, to ensure that you're guaranteed accommodation (among other requirements here!), you need to fill out the application by midnight 31st July 2016.

If you miss that deadline, you may be able to get accommodation, but in no way guaranteed! University of East Anglia may be able to confirm/deny that though!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    So, to ensure that you're guaranteed accommodation (among other requirements here!), you need to fill out the application by midnight 31st July 2016.

If you miss that deadline, you may be able to get accommodation, but in no way guaranteed! University of East Anglia may be able to confirm/deny that though!
    That's correct, there's no rush, but you must get back in touch with us by the deadline.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

I can focus on my exams first before dealing with it then haha

ReputationRep:
    Hello there, i have a problem with applying. When i was asked to provide my personal and contact details, they wouldn't let me insert my email address and applicant number, is this normal?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Terminator01)
    Hello there, i have a problem with applying. When i was asked to provide my personal and contact details, they wouldn't let me insert my email address and applicant number, is this normal?
    Did you receive an email inviting you to apply for accommodation? Some people are rushing ahead, so just checking If you experience any issues send an email to [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Just done my application. Got it in early to try and make sure that I can get the standard Zigurat option

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Harry)
    Just done my application. Got it in early to try and make sure that I can get the standard Zigurat option
    It doesn't actually make a difference when you apply

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.