Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a nursing interview at South Wales? Got one on the 5th!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leesh12)
    Has anyone had a nursing interview at South Wales? Got one on the 5th!
    Is that for adult nursing? I've applied for child nursing but I haven;t heard anything back yet!

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? Yeah it's for adult but we get interview together I think!

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? Yeah it's for adult but we get interview together I think!
    Ah no, it's not looking good then. It's my first choice too 😔 I've got an interview for cardiff next week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaley jane)
    Ah no, it's not looking good then. It's my first choice too 😔 I've got an interview for cardiff next week!
    Aw you never know Hun I'm already in the uni and it took ages for me to hear back, a lot of people haven't heard back still! Aw good luck. Have you had interviews anywhere else x x

ReputationRep:
    Aw you never know Hun I'm already in the uni and it took ages for me to hear back, a lot of people haven't heard back still! Aw good luck. Have you had interviews anywhere else x x
    Ah you know people that are still waiting do you? That's something I suppose! No I only applied for USW and cardiff and have a interview in cardiff next week. What about you where have you applied for? Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaley jane)
    Ah you know people that are still waiting do you? That's something I suppose! No I only applied for USW and cardiff and have a interview in cardiff next week. What about you where have you applied for? Xx
    Yeah there's a few so don't panic. Try ring them also, and say you applied ages ago etc they may speed it up then! I already do.
    I have applied USW, Bournemouth, Surrey and Swansea. Had my Swansea one and just waiting for the others now I have two next week & I haven't heard back from Surrey yet.
    Xx

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.