Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayraWilliams)
    Thankyou!! Also, do you know how long you waited until you had an interview from manchester? I havent heard yet !
    Same I haven't heard from them yet either 😫

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou!! Also, do you know how long you waited until you had an interview from manchester? I havent heard yet !
    I applied to unis in like late September-ish and my interview at Manchester was at the end of January (3 days before my birthday, in fact..Received an offer as a slightly early birthday present the next day!), but I know of other nursing students who weren't interviewed until a bit later than that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbiekennedy27)
    I applied to unis in like late September-ish and my interview at Manchester was at the end of January (3 days before my birthday, in fact..Received an offer as a slightly early birthday present the next day!), but I know of other nursing students who weren't interviewed until a bit later than that
    Hi! I have an interview from uni of manchester so happy!! Could you please let me know what websites would be good to read the current issues going on surrounding nursing? Thankyou!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yayy do they have tests ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have an interview from uni of manchester so happy!! Could you please let me know what websites would be good to read the current issues going on surrounding nursing? Thankyou!!!
    Hi, how was your interview? I have an interview at the university of Manchester in December. Please could you tell me what questions they asked you.
    Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F10na)
    Hi, how was your interview? I have an interview at the university of Manchester in December. Please could you tell me what questions they asked you.
    Thank you!!
    I havent had it yet mine is also in dec.!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nafisa230)
    Yayy do they have tests ?
    I don't think so

ReputationRep:
    Do they accept btec level 3 applied science for child Nursing?

ReputationRep:
    How is the course structured and do u have blocks of placement?

ReputationRep:
    I havent had it yet mine is also in dec.!
    apparently its multiple mini interviews!!!
    i have no idea what to expect

ReputationRep:
    apparently its multiple mini interviews!!!
    i have no idea what to expect
    When is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    When is your interview?
    This week what about you

ReputationRep:
    This week what about you
    Same what day you got it on? And wbat time?

ReputationRep:
    Same what day you got it on? And wbat time?
    Tommorrow :O what about you ?

ReputationRep:
    Tommorrow :O what about you ?
    Good luck fingers crossed goes well!!! I have it on Friday. What time do you have it at? Could you please let me know it goes, what comes up and how to prepare better please thankyou much appreciated. Good luck, keep reading over the information they sent over 😊

ReputationRep:
    Good luck fingers crossed goes well!!! I have it on Friday. What time do you have it at? Could you please let me know it goes, what comes up and how to prepare better please thankyou much appreciated. Good luck, keep reading over the information they sent over 😊
    What information ? i requested i got one link no other info

ReputationRep:
    Yes that link had information available

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm not allowed to share anything about what happens on the day the tsr rules don't allow

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm not allowed to share anything about what happens on the day the tsr rules don't allow
    That's for the admission tests, but university of Manchester don't do tests anymore 😊

ReputationRep:
    That's for the admission tests, but university of Manchester don't do tests anymore 😊
    oh haha yes your right they no longer do tests

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.