Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Nope 😥 I really wanted to hear back before the weekend too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jojo28j)
    Has any one hear anything yet?? Xx
    Nope, not yet, hopefully in the weekend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevie4312)
    Nope 😥 I really wanted to hear back before the weekend too!
    Me too😢

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennim)
    Nope, not yet, hopefully in the weekend
    Think it probs be Monday now😢

ReputationRep:
    Think it probs be Monday now😢
    so much for responding by the weekend lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah haha guess our nerves will have to continue for tomorrow to potentially Friday!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah haha guess our nerves will have to continue for tomorrow to potentially Friday!
    Haha another 5 more days of suffering

ReputationRep:
    Just letting everyone know that I phoned up manc uni aboit the results and they said that they were busy so that's why it is taking too long. The results should definitely come either this week or the next.

ReputationRep:
    Just letting everyone know that I phoned up manc uni aboit the results and they said that they were busy so that's why it is taking too long. The results should definitely come either this week or the next.
    Ahh thanks for letting us know! I really hope it's this week 😂🙈

ReputationRep:
    OMG I hope it's not next week! I can't stand it🙈😂

ReputationRep:
    Ahh thanks for letting us know! I really hope it's this week 😂🙈

OMG I hope it's not next week! I can't stand it🙈😂
    I know, i hope so too!

ReputationRep:
    I know, i hope so too!
    Thanks for letting us know ! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for letting us know ! Xx
    Your welcome! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I have an interview next Friday for adult nursing. How did the day pan out? I have to be there for 10.20am and was wondering do you get given a time to come back for interview or does it just role from one thing to the next? I need to book train tickets as travelling from the north east and I'm not sure on finishing times etc thanks for any advice anyone can offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnboi1985)
    Hi

I have an interview next Friday for adult nursing. How did the day pan out? I have to be there for 10.20am and was wondering do you get given a time to come back for interview or does it just role from one thing to the next? I need to book train tickets as travelling from the north east and I'm not sure on finishing times etc thanks for any advice anyone can offer

when you have registered you usually wait a bit until they gather all applicants, they do a little talk then straight to the interviews then a debrief session, it's around 2 hours long

ReputationRep:
    Everybody check track I just got my offer! Absolutely ecstatic! 😄😄😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnboi1985)
    Hi

If you are coming from the north I would suggest staying in a travel
    Lodge or something the night before.Afterwards I would book your train home for about 4 maybe 5.i was only there an hour and a half at most but some people were there a lot longer.you can always have wander round Manchester if you finish early x

ReputationRep:
    Everybody check track I just got my offer! Absolutely ecstatic! 😄😄😄
    Unfortunately still nothing for me i need it before next monday, i'd rather wait than get a rejection though

ReputationRep:
    Still no reply for me either... fingers crossed for tomorrow! Well done on your offer though ☺️☺️

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully today for you guys! Fingers and everything crossed for you x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.