Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jojo28j)
    Hopefully today for you guys! Fingers and everything crossed for you x
    Thank you! I really hope it is today x

ReputationRep:
    I finally got the offer! I'm so happy!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh well done! Just waiting on me 😥 Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennim)
    I finally got the offer! I'm so happy!
    OMG so happy for you! Are you firming?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevie4312)
    Thank you! Good luck on yours! X

ReputationRep:
    You will here something soon I'm sure.I spoke to admissions this morning as there was a mistake on my offer and the lady said they have literally just began giving out offers so don't worry to much x

ReputationRep:
    OMG so happy for you! Are you firming?
    I will be but i havent read anything on how to yet lol, i'll do it tomorrow maybe!

ReputationRep:
    You will here something soon I'm sure.I spoke to admissions this morning as there was a mistake on my offer and the lady said they have literally just began giving out offers so don't worry to much x
    Ahh thank you! That makes me feel better! Guess I'll have to wait until Monday once again 😂🙈

ReputationRep:
    I will be but i havent read anything on how to yet lol, i'll do it tomorrow maybe!
    Im going to wait until after the applicant open day as I have an offer from Salford too.i love different aspects of each course so I really have a big decision to make and don't want to rush although it's looking like UofM! Oh god I'm so excited😀😬

ReputationRep:
    Ahh thank you! That makes me feel better! Guess I'll have to wait until Monday once again 😂🙈
    All this waiting is a killer😂I really hope you get a place.x

ReputationRep:
    Im going to wait until after the applicant open day as I have an offer from Salford too.i love different aspects of each course so I really have a big decision to make and don't want to rush although it's looking like UofM! Oh god I'm so excited😀😬
    I'm so exited too! So far uom is the only one that has given me anything, so i definitely am going there. May I ask what was wrong with your offer? Just in case there is an error in mine

ReputationRep:
    I'm so exited too! So far uom is the only one that has given me anything, so i definitely am going there. May I ask what was wrong with your offer? Just in case there is an error in mine
    Oh my fault really.i originally applied for deferred entry for sept 2018 but changed my mind before xmas.i phoned admissions before xmas and asked them to change it but when the offer came through last night it still said sept 18 entry.Dont panic there's nothing wrong with your offer😂

ReputationRep:
    Oh my fault really.i originally applied for deferred entry for sept 2018 but changed my mind before xmas.i phoned admissions before xmas and asked them to change it but when the offer came through last night it still said sept 18 entry.Dont panic there's nothing wrong with your offer😂
    Oh lmao😂 I've reread the email at least 5x now just to make sure its real

ReputationRep:
    when you have registered you usually wait a bit until they gather all applicants, they do a little talk then straight to the interviews then a debrief session, it's around 2 hours long
    Thanks very much huge help

ReputationRep:
    How long after your interview did u get an offer from university of salford?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zainab96)
    How long after your interview did u get an offer from university of salford?
    Had my interview on 15th December and received my offer on 11th Jan so about 4ish weeks but we had xmas between then so may have been quicker if it wasn't for that.when was your interview x

ReputationRep:
    Anything yet? X

ReputationRep:
    Anything yet? X
    Have you applied for any accomodation yet? I'm a bit lost after I got my offer, i don't know which hall to pick lol

also when i went to manchester they said that we are gonna have to go back if we get accepted for like a further insight etc., i have not been told anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    Anything yet? X
    Still nothing! X

ReputationRep:
    has anyone had a request for a second updated reference from UoM?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.