Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I work for a supermarket in a really small branch so I see a lot of the customers at least twice a week. There's one guy thats caught my eye, he's a good few years older and super nice but I know nothing about him, or if he's got a girlfriend or not. I always panic with what to say and just end up asking the usual questions "did you find everything?" etc. Being an over enthusiastic teenage girl I clearly have a massive crush on this guy.

what would you do??

ReputationRep:
    ask for his number maybe?

Saying that try to have more conversation with him, i.e. make sure you know each others names kind of thing

Good Luck :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I work for a supermarket in a really small branch so I see a lot of the customers at least twice a week. There's one guy thats caught my eye, he's a good few years older and super nice but I know nothing about him, or if he's got a girlfriend or not. I always panic with what to say and just end up asking the usual questions "did you find everything?" etc. Being an over enthusiastic teenage girl I clearly have a massive crush on this guy.

what would you do??
    drop something next to him he wll rush to your aid if there is anything between you two it will come through then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon17)
    drop something next to him he wll rush to your aid if there is anything between you two it will come through then
    You watch too many movies lol

Write your number on his receipt

ReputationRep:
    i would in my business but it jewellery and were it goes comes brings romance and money

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.