ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TySnaps97)
    24 - psychopathology
    24 - psychology in action
    35 - research methods
    Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smegsxo)
    I need to learn all of addiction, schizophrenia and most of research methods in less than 7 hours
    Same but with media and phobic disorders 😩. I'm pulling an all-nighter tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there any harm in doing the Qs in reverse order? I want to do Section 3 RM first, then Section 2 Media finally Depression as it is my worst one

ReputationRep:
    I feel like they'll be mean again and there's gonna be another battle on student room as to who was right lol... I can just imagine "omg did you have to put more than one issue for diagnosis of schizophrenia for the 24 marker xD"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smegsxo)
    I cannot function on little sleep so all-nighters will never be possible
    I did go over research methods yesterday so I am leaving that till last and I've done half of addiction so I should be okay...just hope my memory pulls out all the stops tomorrow!
    Oh alright! Hope you do well! I still have models of addiction left to T_T then i'll finally be done with revision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrojanH)
    Is there any harm in doing the Qs in reverse order? I want to do Section 3 RM first, then Section 2 Media finally Depression as it is my worst one
    No harm at all. Some teachers have advised to do it in that order as Research Methods is worth more marks and apparently takes longer to do than it seems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanDarth)
    No harm at all. Some teachers have advised to do it in that order as Research Methods is worth more marks and apparently takes longer to do than it seems.
    Decent. I have a good understanding of Research Methods. Is there any way I can see a list of possible questions that could be asked and check them, like for example Loopa's Prediction Tables have all the possible questions for a particular topic and therefore it is easy to understand what can be asked?

ReputationRep:
    can someone please tell me the loopa predictions for depression and anomalistic?? Urgent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EKA Mathsboy)
    could somebody confirm to me that ECT (Electroconvulsive therapy) cannot be used as a biological therapy for schizophrenia anymore? people i speak to say that using it in your essay will gain no credit and that i should only refer to medication, conventional and atypical.
    It can still be used along with anti-psychotics if they ask for more than one biological treatment

ReputationRep:
    If a question asks about the explanations for the persuasiveness of television advertising can we use The Hovland-Yale model? I'm confused because it comes under 'persuasive effects of media' therefore persuasiveness of television advertising should be seperate right? Yet mark scheems seem to include HYM/ELM

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for schizo and addiction!?

If they ask a 16 mark question for schizophrenia just to evaluate something how many points would you need?

ReputationRep:
    For pro social behaviour in media, is parental mediation a separate ao1 point from social learning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r3cklesspixie)
    For pro social behaviour in media, is parental mediation a separate ao1 point from social learning?
    Yes - it doesn't have to be detailed either. A01 only carries 4 marks.

ReputationRep:
    I think I am being risky...I am only going to learn in detail predictions for media psy because I am short of time :/ I am yet to start going over media and still need to do research methods......

ReputationRep:
    A mobile phone company feels that the market for phones for people aged 65+ is notsufficiently developed. They have produced a phone that is slightly larger, with a largerkeypad, clearer display, and fewer but more straightforward applications.Using your knowledge of the persuasiveness of TV advertising, what advice would yougive to the company so that it could make the TV advertising campaign as effective aspossible? Refer to psychological research to justify your advice. (10 marks)

Anyone who doesn't understand this using the models rep my post and I will do a detailed plan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kellypom)
    I think I am being risky...I am only going to learn in detail predictions for media psy because I am short of time :/ I am yet to start going over media and still need to do research methods......

Very risky- I don't like making predictions but if I was you just revise Pro-social media, hovland yale and elm.

All of celeb apart from evo.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else not going through biological therapies for Schizophrenia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kay_96)
    Any predictions for schizo and addiction!?

If they ask a 16 mark question for schizophrenia just to evaluate something how many points would you need?
    I try to do 6 on average

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM)
    A mobile phone company feels that the market for phones for people aged 65+ is notsufficiently developed. They have produced a phone that is slightly larger, with a largerkeypad, clearer display, and fewer but more straightforward applications.Using your knowledge of the persuasiveness of TV advertising, what advice would yougive to the company so that it could make the TV advertising campaign as effective aspossible? Refer to psychological research to justify your advice. (10 marks)

Anyone who doesn't understand this using the models rep my post and I will do a detailed plan.
    Can I use the Hovland Yale model here or does it have to be hard sell, soft sell etc?

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone learning 4+8 mark essays for media/addiction/anomalistic? How many research studies are you learning for each topic?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.