The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by wickedisgood
Yeah you could as long as there's enough depth.
I'm learning two for most of them too because I left it too last minute to deal with more than that.

I was thinking the same really gonna remember the easiest ones then remember an evaluation for each one, should be alright hopefully
Can someone mark my reliability/validity essay for schizophrenia in relation to classification and diagnosis?
Original post by SunDun111
Eh explain how? Sorry for pestering but since its using a different theory (expressed emotion) I just assume that it goes against it?

basically the psychodynamic approach includes the 'family systems theory' which suggests that family are responsible for schizophrenia, like the fromm-reichman study, so both these studies are part of this theory because they centre around the role of family in developing sz
Original post by BethM98
basically the psychodynamic approach includes the 'family systems theory' which suggests that family are responsible for schizophrenia, like the fromm-reichman study, so both these studies are part of this theory because they centre around the role of family in developing sz

Right I get it, so the approach states that if people come from a family that is uncaring and cold towards them they will regress to an early stage in their develop thus meaning a realistic awareness is not developed of the world? Expressed emotion supports this!?
Original post by smozsolution
A Level psychology is not representative of degree level psychology.

how is it different?
Original post by AnnaMaiDo
anyone not revising biological therapies for schizophrenia?

here here
Just worked out if i got a C in PSYA3 (please please let that be true) I only need 46 UMS from this exam for a B
No but I think it usually just says outline one bio intervention, normally not specifying, plus in some books it dosen't even specify 'antonigst agonist'

Oh okay then, my teacher was just trying to make my life harder, thank you though!
Anyone got any last minute resources for media i can use for the next few hours????
Original post by HWhitney324
Anyone got the original June 2015 mark scheme, can't find it anywhere

I do, send me your email and I can send you it :smile:
are there any studies for these?
Right I get it, so the approach states that if people come from a family that is uncaring and cold towards them they will regress to an early stage in their develop thus meaning a realistic awareness is not developed of the world? Expressed emotion supports this!?

noo its just a separate point
Just worked out if i got a C in PSYA3 (please please let that be true) I only need 46 UMS from this exam for a B

Sure, if you got a 177 last year, in which case you're more than capable for an A/A*
Original post by кяя
No that's retarded, literally I don't understand why people do this. If I get any less than 6 hours sleep I feel like someone's hit me over the head with a cement block and I can't remember anything.

I've finish everything, I just need to memorize it...

It's not "retarded" it does actually work for some people. If it doesn't work for you that's fine, that's all you have to say.
Reply 5354
If i got 98ums and 95ums on PSYA1 and PSYA2 what I do I need to get on psya3 and 4 to get an A overall?
Original post by ombbk
If i got 98ums and 95ums on PSYA1 and PSYA2 what I do I need to get on psya3 and 4 to get an A overall?

whoa good job! probably not a lot but i'm not sure because i'm not aiming that high lol
Original post by Romanoff
Sure, if you got a 177 last year, in which case you're more than capable for an A/A*

174* last Year so + 60 = 234

280 - 234 = 46 UMS? my maths is horrid haha, nah im not gettting A/A* messed up in PSYA3 spelling and grammer gona kill me off
Reply 5357
Original post by wickedisgood
whoa good job! probably not a lot but i'm not sure because i'm not aiming that high lol

thank you haha, i'm so scared for this exam like why did i spend so much time on unit 3 not psya 4:frown:
174* last Year so + 60 = 234

280 - 234 = 46 UMS? my maths is horrid haha, nah im not gettting A/A* messed up in PSYA3 spelling and grammer gona kill me off

174 + 60 + 43 = 277
Original post by ombbk
thank you haha, i'm so scared for this exam like why did i spend so much time on unit 3 not psya 4:frown:

omg same? like i spent most of half terms just focusing on psya3 because it was my first one, then this week i have 3 exams that i barely touched in that time and i was like '....oh'

Latest

Trending

Trending