Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA A2 Psychology PSYA3/PSYA4 Revision Thread 2016 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doherty97)
    It was 24 marker on Gender Schema which came up in June 2014 and loopa basically didnt put it on his predictions so no one revised it, there were two essays that havent shown up at all in the last 5 years but AQA decided to be AQA and put that in instead
    Oh ****, had I done gender I would've been in the exact same situation as the girl behind you, since I didn't revise the topics that came up last year.

This makes me afraid, I'm going to revise biological explanations/therapies for schizophrenia quickly ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Romanoff)
    Oh ****, had I done gender I would've been in the exact same situation as the girl behind you, since I didn't revise the topics that came up last year.

This makes me afraid, I'm going to revise biological explanations/therapies for schizophrenia quickly ffs
    i did gender and basically had to ******** it because i didnt revise it, yeah im like that now im basically learning every schizophrenia essay:'( are you doing addiction?

ReputationRep:
    i did gender and basically had to ******** it because i didnt revise it, yeah im like that now im basically learning every schizophrenia essay:'( are you doing addiction?
    No Anomalistic!

ReputationRep:
    im so :/// because I have no idea what to revise (and don't say everything hah!) because the predictions are so sketchy and aqa are ***** anything could come up. knowing my luck it will be the one thing I skipped lol

ReputationRep:
    No Anomalistic!
    im so close to just skimming over section B and focusing on schizophrenia and RM because you can still get a C if you do good on them

ReputationRep:
    im so close to just skimming over section B and focusing on schizophrenia and RM because you can still get a C if you do good on them
    Section B is where the easy marks are at though

ReputationRep:
    Last years research methods section was sooo nice

ReputationRep:
    Aqa bless me up wid a naice siggs marger on peer refiew ma dargz all o dat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yung7up)
    no pls hate peer review

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yung7up)
    I'd die if it were 6 marks on pier review, I'm awful at them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You know in design a study, do they always give you a list of what they want you to include (like hypothesis, equipment etc) or can they just saw design a study for blah blah blah

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Section B is where the easy marks are at though
    whatttt, i hate section B cant relate jack **** to real life

ReputationRep:
    What is meant by a ‘Type 1 error’? Explain why the psychologist thought that shehad not made a Type 1 error.

How would you do this for Type 2? Because for Type 1 you just look at the other value and see if it is significant or not. Do you do the same for Type 2?

ReputationRep:

How do you revise quickly? I need to do the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepdreaming-)
    How do you revise quickly? I need to do the same
    Don't you have notes from the year?

ReputationRep:
    Don't you have notes from the year?
    Yeah, and an essay but if I read over I remember nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepdreaming-)
    Yeah, and an essay but if I read over I remember nothing
    I just read over it and act out what I'm reading in my head. This seems to work for me

ReputationRep:
    I just read over it and act out what I'm reading in my head. This seems to work for me
    That's unique! I'll try that, thank you

ReputationRep:
    So...anybody revising right now? I'm going to begin revising now until the exam starts haha

ReputationRep:
    anyone still alive and have an essay for psychological treatments for schizophrenia?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.