The Student Room Group
Everyone has different opinions. I personally am really attracted to men with curly hair, I don't think it's feminine at all.
Original post by georgiaswift
Everyone has different opinions. I personally am really attracted to men with curly hair, I don't think it's feminine at all.

short & curly hair on men is fine :yep:
Reply 3
No idea how curly hair could have connotations of femininity, so it's definitely just her own opinion :cute:
Reply 4
No I don't think curly hair is a feminine looking on man. Personally not a fan of curly hair on either gender but its definitely not just for women to pull off that look.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
My hair has to get long enough to curl so it's probably the long hair that that looks feminine, long hair can look quite masculine on certain guys though to be fair, I remember balding is related to testosterone, and short hair is often used in military etc so it's more likely that sort of image.
What a silly statement your friend has made. So if I'm born with curly hair I look feminine? As if it's my choice what hair I have. I guess guys should straighten their hair then and change who they are as if people don't don't try to change themselves enough because of what other people think...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by RomanKing
What a silly statement your friend has made. So if I'm born with curly hair I look feminine? As if it's my choice what hair I have. I guess guys should straighten their hair then and change who they are as if people don't don't try to change themselves enough because of what other people think...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think that's a valid argument, you can also be born short which is not associated with masculinity, some parts of masculinity cannot be chosen.
Original post by Zlar Vixen
There's nothing feminine about curly hair. Women are supposed to have long straight/wavy locks, not curly afro-fests that rob them of any respectable facial frame. Curly hair only looks decent when it's short and hence suitable on men only.

That is utter bullshi* and this thread is 4 years old. We are not "supposed to" have anything and afro type hair is beautiful.
she’s dumb asf, curly hair is masculine, straight hair is feminine
(edited 2 years ago)
There's nothing feminine about curly hair. Women are supposed to have long straight/wavy locks, not curly afro-fests that rob them of any respectable facial frame. Curly hair only looks decent when it's short and hence suitable on men only.

yup
men with curly hair have higher testosterone than men with straight or wavy hair
testosterone thickens, and curls your hair

If women were "supposed" to have anything then there wouldn't be women born with curly hair a**hole. Just because you refuse to accept different people doesn't mean you're correct, you're just ignorant asf.

Latest

Trending

Trending