Turn on thread page Beta

Care Quality Commission - interview process watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I have applied for the position of assistant inspector with the CQC and I would like to know more about the interview process please?

Anyone can help with this?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I applied for this too sorry I can't help with the interview, I know about as much as you do!

Which area did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I bet there must be hundreds of applicants!! I applied for the North West region, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I went for London. Yeah I imagine there's a lot of interest, I'll be surprised if I get an interview! I'm a recent grad, I'm not sure if they prefer people with a few years of work behind them.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Did you hear from the HR by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I did! I will be invited to take verbal and numerical reasoning tests, but I haven't received the invite yet. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Oh that is fantastic, I am really glad for you! Unfortunately I was not shortlisted. If you need any advice or feedback regarding verbal and numerical reasoning tests, let me know - they are not to be taken lightly. I can send you my private email address and we can communicate there. Or just send me yours, it's quicker

I assume that these 2 tests will be online. Do you know whether you will be able to take them from home?

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! How did it go? I'm curious to know more about the experience!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hi, I am applying this year. I just wanted to ask you guys how you found the processes ie application forms, tests and interviews (and if hapeaman got the job)

ReputationRep:
    Hi Esperanza80 any advice on verbal and numerical reasoning ?? Please
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.