Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Last year when I was applying here I had so many questions about UCL and the application process, but no-one from the uni itself was here to answer anything! So I'm offering up some time for you guys to ask any questions you might have, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
    If you have a question, I'd be really grateful if you helped support UCL by following this Spotify playlist https://open.spotify.com/user/uclubo...HLHqZPAF5icz20 we're second in number of follows, and if we get 1st place we win £5k.
    Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Punarnia_)
    Hey guys,
    Last year when I was applying here I had so many questions about UCL and the application process, but no-one from the uni itself was here to answer anything! So I'm offering up some time for you guys to ask any questions you might have, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
    If you have a question, I'd be really grateful if you helped support UCL by following this Spotify playlist https://open.spotify.com/user/uclubo...HLHqZPAF5icz20 we're second in number of follows, and if we get 1st place we win £5k.
    Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Yes, I am an international student, and me and one of my friends, we applied for Computer Science. Even though I applied first, she got an offer Friday 26th February and I still got no answer. Do you think that I'm likely to be rejected? Also, do you know if the CS departament only sends their decision at the end of a moth or cand they do it anytime? A guy on this forum, said that most of the offer holders got their answer by the end of February, and at the end of March, there were moslty rejections left. Is that true?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.